Again, this took WAY longer than it should have done for a throwaway novelty track! I'll put it down to me still being a novice at using my eurorack modular system.
Percussion wise I set up a patch that involved a lot of random triggers and modulation (using a combination of a Doepfer clock divider and Mutable Instruments Marbles).
The oscillator modules I used here were a Moog Mother 32, TipTop Z3000 & Make Noise STO. I'm using a Mutable Instruments Plaits as well but only for some of the percussion bits.
UPDATE (1 hour after posting) - Couldn't resist tinkering with the mix! Added a bit of sidechaining over the arpeggiated synth and percussion at the end.