This is also the ANTI of the seed song to this year's Auntie-Sin Chain 2: https://fawm.org/forums/topic/8802/
1. SEED - @cairobraga - https://fawm.org/songs/91322/
2. ANTI of 1 - @bradbrubaker - https://fawm.org/songs/91475/
3. SYN of 1 & 2 - @jibbidy34 https://fawm.org/songs/91953/
4. ANTI of 3 -@metalfoot https://fawm.org/songs/95447/
5. SYN of 3 & 4 - @ballyhoot https://fawm.org/songs/95931/
6. ANTI of 5 - @leepat https://fawm.org/songs/96360/
7. SYN of 5 & 6 -@ampersandman https://fawm.org/songs/96876/
8. ANTI of 7 - @lowhum https://fawm.org/songs/97460/
9. SYN of 7 & 8 - @cnidaria https://fawm.org/songs/98384/
- - -
My dang headphones have gone halfway dead in one ear, making mixing difficult.
This song alternates (mostly) between 11/4 and 7/8...at least I'm pretty sure those of are the names of the time signatures.
The lyrics, unlike @cairobraga's political tune, are totally without passion, instead finding lyrics in the warning found all over the railways in Italy.
This tune is a thematic sequel to a FAWM 2018 song of mine, "Toque Aqui Para Abrir Los Puertas": https://bradbrubaker.bandcamp.com/tra...
Vietato attraversare i binari
Forbidden to cross the railway lines