Audio drama podcast

Skip to the bottom

• @robotkitten  Jan 16

Since last FAWM, I've started a podcast! The pilot is online here: https://www.cctvcambridge.org/crimean...

I'll be fitting in FAWM around writing scripts for the full first season. Also, one of my goals for FAWM is to write a theme tune (currently we're using music released under a Creative Commons license).

• @tcelliott  Jan 17

You could post a challenge to write a theme song or bumper music for your podcast... sometimes those sorts of things take off. Of course, writing your own is rewarding.

• @unpronounceable Jan 17

!

• @ayehahmur  Jan 17

Excellent! Good luck with it. I love a good theme tune.

• @cts  Jan 18

Right on! I'm getting ready to work with a friend on a podcast. I'll keep my ear to the ground for your work and see what I can glean from that. Inspiration comes from some of unlikeliest places. All the best to you on your endeavor.

• @yam655 Jan 23

That's fun!

I want to do an audio drama at some point, but I've not quite managed it. I either need to write a one-person script, or I need to find the right set of friends to help with voices. At one point, I was like, "I want an audio drama with songs!" But without an available cast, I didn't write more than an episode or two before it just made me sad.

At this point, I manage by using my audio skills to help with a podcast.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...