Michigan - Great Lakes State FAWMers!!

Skip to the bottom

• @zecoop  4 weeks

Represent... πŸ˜€
    Any new FAWMers from our State?

• @zecoop  4 weeks

...and yes, @guatecoop, you are still accepted as a Michigan FAWMer whenever you want to be. πŸ˜€

• @toms 4 weeks

We have reciprocity with Ohio. At least with Lorain, Ohio. πŸ˜€

• @zecoop  4 weeks

And now there are two FAWMers from Lorain, @toms Michigan is still not giving back the UP, however. πŸ˜‰

• @toms 4 weeks

The Toledo War continues to this day!

• @guatecoop  4 weeks

I will accept that invitation.....I was born and raised in Michigan. However, this year I actually have a new fawmer who not only lives in my city, but even in my zip code!!! I'm certainly not holding my breath for a FAWM over party in Ohio. Anyway, best wishes to all of you. Certainly my favorite fawm "scene".

• @downburst  4 weeks

Why hello.

• @downburst  4 weeks

Psst hey John--this should be under USA: Midwest.

• @zecoop  4 weeks

@downburst - That’s so technical... I don’t know how to even do that!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• @zecoop  4 weeks

Maybe the amazing @jendistad can help me and file this correctly into the Midwest. 😎

• @toms 4 weeks

What say we put together a Michigan collection when all is said and done again. πŸ˜€

• @zecoop  4 weeks

It was *very* fun the last time (a LONG time ago). πŸ˜‰

• @kovbleu  4 weeks

Not new, but I'm here!

• @jendistad  4 weeks

@downburst & @zecoop, done. πŸ˜€

• @stuartbenbow 4 weeks

God it's good to be back. February can't come fast enough for me. πŸ˜€ Good to see everyone again. @TomS, good idea!

• @resonut123 3 weeks

Hi Michigan Fawmers.
    I HOPE to be back and completing the challenge for the 8th time.
    I originally recovered from my 3rd Major Urological surgery in December very well, but 4 weeks later after they pulled out 3 internal stents/tubes... I got a Bad Infection and spent 4 days in the hospital. Just got home today. I have some tests scheduled in February.

I had some health issues previous years in FAWMruary, but still met the challenge, so maybe yet again?!?!?!

• @stuartbenbow 3 weeks

Damn, @resonut123, you take care of yourself. We’ll be pulling for ya. Let me know if you need anything.

• @zecoop  3 weeks

Oh man @resonut123 - be well and take care of yourself! I hope to hear something but I’ll be thinking of you either way. 🎢❀️🎡

• @toms 3 weeks

Geez, glad you are on the mend, @resonut123 . Bet it ends up being a great FAWM !!!

• @resonut123 3 weeks

Thanks Stuart, John & Tom.
    I am pretty sure I will get some songs up, not sure about the Trophy?

It may end up that this 3rd surgery may not be successful, but too early to tell yet.

Stuart, just only one thing: a Working Right Ureter!

• @zecoop  3 weeks

Weather was suitably crappy this weekend here in the Mitten... That just gets me even more ready to be sequestered inside the studio, FAWMing away. Plans this week are the clean up the studio and get things in order. Of course that was my plan last week, and the week before, but I just have not been able to get myself into that mindset yet. I'm ready to start, so I can get my mind off other things. Let's do this. πŸ˜€

• @toms 3 weeks

I wish we'd get legitimate winters. Makes it impossible to flood the backyard. 😏 Anyway, I just set up a DI from a power soak that actually sounds legit, so more playing will happen this year than in recent years. πŸ˜€

• @zecoop  2 weeks

No @toms.- This winter is great. OK "Great" is not the right word, because cold weather just sucks. But less ice/snow is "better". I am over Michigan in the Winter. Have been for a long time. Ugh.

• @toms 2 weeks

It ain't a Michigan winter unless the pipes freeze! 😁

• @lisamarie777 2 weeks

Waving 'hi' and thanks to @zecoop for alerting me to this thread. It's February and a perfect time to use the indoor time for songwriting. LOL! πŸ˜€

• @zecoop  2 weeks

@lisamarie777 - You've got that right, but wait... what was that outside today?!?!!!!
    Blue Sky?!?!?!!!!!!
    SUN?!?!!!!!
    (we went on a four mile walk, and that was great)
    I hope your day has been great!

• @lisamarie777 2 weeks

@zecoop Omg, ikr re: yesterday's weather. It was so nice out. We had some winds, so I was a wimp and did my walking during errands. Glad you got outside and thanks for the kind words.

• @kellylog99 1 week

heyo Michigan FAWM ers!
    im so game for it! @toms but @resonut123 hopefully you are feeling better. im also longfully waiting (its literally only been 3 days) for a lot more action on the site! cant wait and #michiganFAWMers

• @zecoop  1 week

Daaaannnnnnnggggggggg..... We got another amazing day! Had to take another 4 mile walk outside between drum and guitar playing. Wow. πŸ˜€

• @toms 1 week

48 degrees here in Flint. Kid was out in his shirt sleeves. πŸ˜€

• @toms 1 week

Who's got songs up?

• @zecoop  1 week

@toms - Two so far for me and a third almost done, but that one is going to a Karl in the UK... er... Thailand. My listening has been pitiful so far.

• @resonut123 1 week

Thanks @kellylog99 .
    I am feeling a bit better.

Have some tests and doctor's appointment at U of M hospital this week and next, but hopefully have some time for some more new tunes?

• @downburst  1 week

I finally got a lyric up, *phew*. Have the music written but don't feel like recording tonight.

• @jeustan  1 week

I'm new! Ypsi's here! I have 2 songs up.

• @downburst  1 week

Hey Ypsi! Ever hang out at the Alehouse?

• @jeustan  1 week

By the Vu? Yes, I have. It's not my usual bar but I played a First Friday show there years ago; super fun. The brewmaster sat in with his harmonica on a couple tunes.

Thank you for the listen and comment, btw.

• @downburst  1 week

Yeah, Ted is an unofficial member of every band, like it or not. He's a great person though. My band plays there every other Sunday, plus sundry other times. @wingandwaltz too. We've even had a FAWM (pre or post, I forget) showcase there.

• @jeustan  1 week

Nice! Yeah he was fine. He also sang an impressive comedic opera song about Ypsilanti for everyone in the bar, which was amazing. I'd love to hear you guys.

Surely I'll see you there soon.

• @stuartbenbow 1 week

Hey guys, give a raucous welcome to the extremely talented @keynotesisters. Can’t wait to see what these two come up with!

• @downburst  1 week

I'm not sure how to do raucous in text...

• @toms 1 week

Welcome, @keynotesisters!!!! (My theory is that raucous is all in the punctuation.)

• @downburst  1 week

WΓ‹ΕΔŒΓ˜MĘ @KΓŠΕΈΓ‘Ε’TΓ‹ΕšΓΕšTΔ–RΕ 

• @wingandwaltz 1 week

Not my very first FAWM, but first time I think I can get it done, and look, even human interaction....

• @toms 1 week

OMG @downburst that is awesome. πŸ˜€

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...