Scotland

Skip to the bottom

• @ayehahmur  6 weeks

Who's in from around Scotland this year?

• @emkaydeebee  6 weeks

As ever (and more than ever since December) I *wish* I was! Alas, just over the border in Cumbria 👍🏼

• @ayehahmur  6 weeks

You're always welcome to visit!

• @emkaydeebee  6 weeks

My favourite place to visit 😊

• @lolitha 6 weeks

Yep! From the Borders on the Scottish side 😉

• @ayehahmur  6 weeks

Welcome @lolitha !!

• @jamkar  6 weeks

My people were McAlister's of the highlands. Quite some time ago.

• @jacobeverettwallace  6 weeks

I visited Scotland last January and it was a total blast. Stayed in Edinburgh for a week and did a show there and then took the train all over the country for two more weeks. Inverness was amazing. Felt like home!

• @msculli1  6 weeks

Back again, hope you all have a productive time.

• @ayehahmur  6 weeks

Always good to have folks with a family connection @jamkar, and even better to have recent visitors @jacobeverettwallace. Maybe your travels will inspire something this FAWM?

• @ayehahmur  6 weeks

Excellent @msculli1 . Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

• @zxcvbnm  5 weeks

Scottish Borders , but currently in Spain. Probably a late star5 this year for me, good luck to "A' Jock Tamson's Bairns"

• @julesbf 4 weeks

Not from Scotland but going to be there for a bit of FAWM, Edinburgh 2nd weekend and then trossachs for half term week 😀

• @jeyemusik 4 weeks

I am also Scotch and will be doing most of this in my digs in Troon. Tho weirdly, I'll be starting it in a bothy at Marchmont House in the Borders whilst my partner attends a workshop on textiles in the 19th century Arts & Crafts movement.

• @gindark 4 weeks

Glasgow area. Hi!

• @gindark 4 weeks

@ayehahmur yeah, tis me.

• @ayehahmur  4 weeks

Ah hey @gindark that's you! Well, officially welcome and that.

• @fuzzy  4 weeks

I'm in Canada but have very Scottish roots; my father's parents were Highlanders and my dad played pro hockey in Paisley when he was younger.
    Even though I've never been to your beautiful country I still identify with it. Can I be an honorary Scot??

• @dreamscuba  4 weeks

My son was born in Perth, Scotland when I lived there many years ago. And I used to love ice climbing in the highlands when I was in the UK.

• @ayehahmur  4 weeks

All visitors and diasporants welcome, guys.

• @roddy  4 weeks

I'm Scottish and live in Perth but will be in Spain during February.

• @ayehahmur  4 weeks

Welcome back @roddy !

• @calumcarlyle 3 weeks

Hi all, i'm in Edinburgh and hoping to write some stuff.< Must admit i am struggling to find motivation or energy though.
    Best of luck to all of youse though.

• @suzimuzi 3 weeks

Hi @calumcarlyle sorry to hear you're struggling - if you get a nice tune/chord sequence going hit me up for some lyrics... Good to know you are here...

• @lyricslinger 3 weeks

Have lived in Scotland now for over 20 years although I'm originally from Ireland. Work in Edinburgh, live near Falkirk

• @lyricslinger 3 weeks

P.S. Sorry about the rugby!

• @zxcvbnm  3 weeks

So are we @lyricslinger 😊

• @ayehahmur  3 weeks

@calumcarlyle Fingers crossed you find your mojo. Must admit I've stalled a bit too. Came up to the start line full of ideas but nothing I try is really doing it for me... mind you that was the case last year for me too and I got there eventually.

• @electrocelte 4 days

As very possibly FAWM’s only Highland Piper may I please just leave my application for Official Mascot right here. 😂

• @electrocelte 4 days

PS I’ve been to Scotland 5 times including twice for 6 weeks while playing at The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo 😉

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...