Say cheese! (Wisconsin)

Skip to the bottom

• @owl  1 week

Hello Wisconsin folks! Checking in from Madison. I hope you're all ready to write and/or listen. Looking forward to February, although I already have 2 trips out of town on the calendar that I hope won't interfere too much.

• @unkept 1 week

I'm there in spirit! I was living in Madison this time last year, and now I'm living in Northwest Germany. πŸ˜€ My wife's family is from Wisconsin as well. Can't wait to hear something of yours this FAWM!

• @dasbinky  1 week

Madison represent!

I'm in the process of completely redoing the Das Binky Man Cave / Recording Studio, in part to facilitate easier in-person collabs, so hit me up if you want to wander to the far west side for some jamming and such.

• @pipewrench67 1 week

Checking in from Stallis, hope to hope basement studio somewhat completed for FEB.

• @darcistrutt  1 week

Hudson - though have a near Madison connection with my son and family living in Stoughton! Looking forward to 2020 FAWM!

• @theresaj 1 week

Here again in Oregon, WI! Not sure what FAWM 2020 will bring but hopefully creativity will abound.

• @theresaj 1 week

@unkept, Germany is lovely! And it’s full of beer and cheese. Much like WI. Enjoy your time there.

• @iwilleatyou 1 week

Go Packers!!!......sorry for the hi-jack.

• @nancyrost  1 week

Another Madisonian here -- excited to be back!

• @atam94 1 week

Woohoo! La Crosse, WI here... well, technically Holmen, but more people are familiar with La Crosse.

• @toms 1 week

@atam94 Hey, I have a brother in LaCrosse. Well, Onalaska, actually. πŸ˜€

• @acousticmaddie  1 week

Sweden here.

• @kevinmason  1 week

Madison here. Enjoy the snow and stay safe everybody!

• @stephenwordsmith 1 week

Team WORT makes the dream WORT!

• @silvermediapro  6 days

sheboogie down to sheboygan for a bratwurst jamboreeee

• @johncrossman  6 days

@pipewrench67 I'd never heard Stallis before despite 25 years in the state. Huh. Learn somethin' new everyday. πŸ˜€

Adding to the mass from Madison....

• @pipewrench67 6 days

@johncrossman a local colloquialism 43.0041251,-88.0925532,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x880505508c6e0b2b:0x7c2d33e1dce1d256!8m2!3d43.0166806!4d-88.0070315">https://www.google.com/maps/place/Wes...

• @snort  5 days

Snort here from Madison, WI. Busy dusting off the 6 strings, searching for cords that don't crackle, and stocking up on caffeine and other provisions. A big shout out to Das Binky for assisting me (once again) for with software issues (32 bit, 64 bit, 73.54 bit, whatever it takes..). Not only is he an amazing FAWMER, he is also a genius with everything that involves wires, mice, speakers, and cables. Thanks for keeping Snort Studios up and running..

• @cynthiawolff 5 days

Sheboygan native living in California for centuries but you can never ever shake being from Wisconsin..

• @bitshred 4 days

I'm here in Madison. Northside.

• @mattpierce  2 days

I'm lost and weird, but I'm here!
    29 days does February have this year! πŸ˜€

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...