Obligatory Ohio corn reference!

Skip to the bottom

• @tawny249  1 week

Hey everyone! In the spirit of tradition, here is the Ohio thread! Ohio has multitudes of corn, corn, soybeans, corn, amusement parks, museums, corn, football fanatics, and corn. Where are you from? Smack dab in the middle here.

• @guatecoop  1 week

Hey there! I’m in Lorain, pretty close to the lake. I’ve spent a lot of time in your area! We’ve never done a post fawm get together as far as I know. Maybe this year will be the one.

• @wfrayer 1 week

Hello, fellow Lorain citizen here. New to this forum.

• @guatecoop  1 week

@wfrayer that is awesome! Wow, someone near me! Never had that before. Welcome!!

• @wfrayer 1 week

Thanks, been hanging around for 70 plus years composing music. This is the first I have heard of FAWM. Can't wait to hear what people are producing here.

• @tawny249  1 week

Hi you guys! Would love to meet up post FAWM, I just need some advance notice. Don't have always -ready transportation, lol. Also, welcome new person!

• @guatecoop  6 days

Anyone else?

• @cleanshoes 3 days

Hello, I am here-ish! Originally from the northeast, where there are lots of hills and trees and almost no corn. Now living just NW of Columbus, where it is the opposite. Not sure how active I'll be this year, but you might see me around 😀

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...