East Midlands members 2020 ?

Skip to the bottom

• @celineellis  Jan 6

Hey everyone!!

This is my virgin FAWM so I was wondering anyone from the East Mids area is getting involved this year?

I live in Northants and know a couple of others who will be joining in, but always good to know of more!!

Looking forward to the challenge

Celine x

• @adforperu  Jan 7

Chesterfield over here, so - close! ish. But alas, welcome.. and good luck!

• @vomvorton  Jan 7

Matlock here! But I work in Chesterfield, which promises to be an absolute HUB of FAWM activity this year ๐Ÿ˜‰

• @celineellis  Jan 7

@adforperu @vomvorton you guys are Veterans at this! glad to be joining in!

• @mariekevinkmusic  Jan 10

Hello there!
    FAWM Virgin from Northampton here. Scared but also hoping FAWM offers a place for everyone, veterans and virgins alike.

• @judypie  Jan 14

Hey Celine, Chesterfield here, I live with adforperu! I love your guitar tattoo! Presuming itโ€™s yours that is!

• @roadreg Jan 15

I live in Canada now so this thread isn't really home anymore, but I lived in Lincolnshire for much of my life ๐Ÿ˜€ Great to see a growing East Midlands FAWM community!

• @giantenemycliche Jan 15

Notts here!

• @marvsmooth  Jan 15

Newark in Nottinghamshire here, which is only down the A17 from where @roadreg used to live!

Here's to a great first FAWM for you, @celineellis ๐Ÿ˜€

• @roadreg Jan 15

@marvsmooth hahah, that's right! Sleaford and Newark are practically neighbouring towns!

And yes, @celineellis, have a fantastic first FAWM!

• @ductapeguy Jan 15

This is my annual encroachment on this thread. Yay! I live in Midland...
    Midland, Ontario Canada, that is.

• @marvsmooth  Jan 16

@ductapeguy isn't that near to Quibell (my real surname) in Ontario?

• @celineellis  Jan 16

Yey more people!!! Iโ€™m already itching to get started. Had my guitar serviced and action/intonation adjusted yesterday so sheโ€™s ready for a busy feb!

• @ductapeguy Jan 16

@marvsmooth Yes, Quibell is in Ontario. It is 1648 km from my hometown. There are no two places in Britain separated by.more than 1407 km. # funfact

• @marvsmooth  Jan 17

@ductapeguy - wow, down the road then! ๐Ÿ˜€)

• @seemanski  Jan 19

I'm an ex East midlander if that counts for anything. Originally from the land of pork pies and now south side of Sheffield, which means I'm in Chesterfield often.

• @celineellis  Jan 19

There is a fair few of you guys in the chesterfield region!

• @mariekevinkmusic  Jan 19

I'm moving to Chesterfield. Sounds like a songwriter's hotbed.

• @jackdawfactories Jan 23

Leicester here!

• @marvsmooth  Jan 23

Hey there @jackdawfactories - about 45 minutes from Newark.

• @jorh  Jan 23

Sheffield here ... pretty sure that doesnโ€™t qualify but this is the closest one I could find ๐Ÿ˜‰

• @celineellis  Jan 23

Hey @jackdawfactories I went to Uni in Leicester and just up the road from where I live I. Northamptonshire. @mariekevinkmusic has been badgering me to get up to Leicester for black horse Monday music club. Heard of it?

• @mariekevinkmusic  Jan 23

Leicester counts. I thought that was East Midlands, too?

And yes, Monday Music Club at Black Horse is excellent. We should meet up there during FAWM!

• @seemanski  Jan 23

@mariekevinkmusic, I can't speak for the others but I think you might be disappointed ๐Ÿ˜ I think this says it all

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/new...

• @jimdgreen Jan 30

Leicester also

• @celineellis  Jan 31

FAWM eve - or the 91st of January (itโ€™s been a long month!)

Looking forward to getting start this weekend!!!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...