East Midlands members 2020 ?

Skip to the bottom

• @celineellis  2 weeks

Hey everyone!!

This is my virgin FAWM so I was wondering anyone from the East Mids area is getting involved this year?

I live in Northants and know a couple of others who will be joining in, but always good to know of more!!

Looking forward to the challenge

Celine x

• @adforperu  2 weeks

Chesterfield over here, so - close! ish. But alas, welcome.. and good luck!

• @vomvorton  2 weeks

Matlock here! But I work in Chesterfield, which promises to be an absolute HUB of FAWM activity this year πŸ˜‰

• @celineellis  2 weeks

@adforperu @vomvorton you guys are Veterans at this! glad to be joining in!

• @mariekevinkmusic  2 weeks

Hello there!
    FAWM Virgin from Northampton here. Scared but also hoping FAWM offers a place for everyone, veterans and virgins alike.

• @judypie 1 week

Hey Celine, Chesterfield here, I live with adforperu! I love your guitar tattoo! Presuming it’s yours that is!

• @roadreg 1 week

I live in Canada now so this thread isn't really home anymore, but I lived in Lincolnshire for much of my life πŸ˜€ Great to see a growing East Midlands FAWM community!

• @giantenemycliche 1 week

Notts here!

• @marvsmooth 1 week

Newark in Nottinghamshire here, which is only down the A17 from where @roadreg used to live!

Here's to a great first FAWM for you, @celineellis πŸ˜€

• @roadreg 1 week

@marvsmooth hahah, that's right! Sleaford and Newark are practically neighbouring towns!

And yes, @celineellis, have a fantastic first FAWM!

• @ductapeguy 1 week

This is my annual encroachment on this thread. Yay! I live in Midland...
    Midland, Ontario Canada, that is.

• @marvsmooth 1 week

@ductapeguy isn't that near to Quibell (my real surname) in Ontario?

• @celineellis  1 week

Yey more people!!! I’m already itching to get started. Had my guitar serviced and action/intonation adjusted yesterday so she’s ready for a busy feb!

• @ductapeguy 1 week

@marvsmooth Yes, Quibell is in Ontario. It is 1648 km from my hometown. There are no two places in Britain separated by.more than 1407 km. # funfact

• @marvsmooth 1 week

@ductapeguy - wow, down the road then! πŸ˜€)

• @seemanski  5 days

I'm an ex East midlander if that counts for anything. Originally from the land of pork pies and now south side of Sheffield, which means I'm in Chesterfield often.

• @celineellis  5 days

There is a fair few of you guys in the chesterfield region!

• @mariekevinkmusic  5 days

I'm moving to Chesterfield. Sounds like a songwriter's hotbed.

• @jackdawfactories 1 day

Leicester here!

• @marvsmooth 1 day

Hey there @jackdawfactories - about 45 minutes from Newark.

• @jorh 1 day

Sheffield here ... pretty sure that doesn’t qualify but this is the closest one I could find πŸ˜‰

• @celineellis  1 day

Hey @jackdawfactories I went to Uni in Leicester and just up the road from where I live I. Northamptonshire. @mariekevinkmusic has been badgering me to get up to Leicester for black horse Monday music club. Heard of it?

• @mariekevinkmusic  1 day

Leicester counts. I thought that was East Midlands, too?

And yes, Monday Music Club at Black Horse is excellent. We should meet up there during FAWM!

• @seemanski  1 day

@mariekevinkmusic, I can't speak for the others but I think you might be disappointed 😝 I think this says it all

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/new...

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...