Cover Art collab offer

Skip to the bottom

• @scottlake 8 weeks

Over the past 5 months I’ve taken up doing some sketching and painting on my iPad. I would be willing to take on making cover art for perhaps 5 FAWMers that are definitely participating in 2020. I would do the cover art based on what I would visualize by listening to some of your music. Your choice if you use it or not, but I would like attribution in some fashion. I will be doing this in January leading up to FAWM. Art will be square format .jpg or .png files, your choice. Hit me up on my message board if you are interested.

• @coolparadiso  8 weeks

Mate i will do an album for sure and would love you to do the artwork

• @lvgd09  8 weeks

Hi Scott, that would be excellent! It will be mostly acoustic rock with wild guitar solos. The name of the record will be "Jerry Collins - FAWM 2020". Thanks, Scott.

• @scottlake 8 weeks

I would like some examples of your music to inspire me.

• @scottlake 7 weeks

Here is a recent sketch of a Black Capped Chickadee that I did. Art would be something along these lines. https://imgur.com/gallery/Wt4eyYE

• @scottlake 7 weeks

• @dreamscuba  7 weeks

Sounds and looks cool...
    I plan to mostly try and demo post metal instrumental work

• @jcooper  7 weeks

Hi Scott
    I am planning an album... you know my style 😀planning more of the same. Folk... story telling... country... that sort of thing

• @scottlake 7 weeks

Please leave me a message on my board if you would like me to create something for you

• @scottlake 5 weeks

I’ve done 3. Only time for about one more. Again, if you want me to do one, leave me a note on my soundboard

• @cts  5 weeks

I’m gonna premier mine shortly. Scott is on point, guys. I totally the work!

• @scottlake 5 weeks

I have my fourth taker that has posted on my message board so I can’t take any more requests.

• @musicsongwriter  4 weeks

Sorry, amending as you can't add any more 😀

• @scottlake 4 weeks

The last taker has withdrawn but I’m running out of time

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...