Oh, hai, F.A.W.M.! Here -- Have a real post!

Skip to the bottom

• @postcardhelicopters  7 weeks

Just thought I'd stop by and put a real post at the top of all this spam.

It makes me feel a like the Princess and the Pea, only, none of those mattresses piled beneath me have a lick of comfort in 'em.

Fortunately, that will all change when the spam posts get vacuumed away.

But!

There's also a real reason to post. Next month (November) I'll be putting the finishing touches on a long-term project which includes introducing new monikers/personae for presenting music online. I'll still be Postcard Helicopters here on the site, but I won't be posting music anywhere else under this name.

Also, I decided to split my musical self in two so that I could continue one thread of strictly-spacey-instrumental-synth stuff and then funnel synthy-songs-with-lyrics-and-drums to the second outlet. I've been struggling over that decision for several years and finally feel ready to take the plunge.

I'll have more to say on the matter next February once F.A.W.M. season officially gets underway.

But for now: Spam Be Gone!

::: casts magic spell :::

(..uh... that might take a bit of time to fully process...)

• @nancyrost  6 weeks

Whoosshhhhh! (That was the sound of the magic vacuum.)

Thanks for flagging, @postcardhelicopters ! And glad to hear about your musical evolution.

• @postcardhelicopters  6 weeks

Hi, @nancyrost !

I'm glad to help out on keeping the place tidy in the off-season 😀

It's been interesting to see the new crop of spam that at least tries a little harder to look like a real comment before it deploys its payload.

I hope all is well at your end of the Intertubes, also!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...