Five and a half weeks later, who's still dodging the tumbleweeds

Skip to the bottom

• @chrishope Apr 25

just cos : - )

• @chrishope Apr 25

It's 7 weeks, doh

• @edwardsmusic Apr 25

Absolutely!
    I haven't had much of a visible presence here since I hit 200 comments. I do log in every day though.

• @metalfoot  Apr 25

Still sorta here.

• @jwhanberry  Apr 25

Lurking...

• @mikeskliar  Apr 26

here now and then, and working on that bandcamp album of my 'best' stuff from this fawm, etc. with a few new things in there too, probably will be posted in a few days...

• @johnstaples  Apr 26

well, of course I check in daily and will until around July 4 when 50/90 starts!

• @chrishope Apr 26

fine, i'll try and earn some $ and see you there

• @tamsnumber4  Apr 26

I FINALLY finished listening to the space opera of Ryako's..SO AMAZING!!

• @sunnymae  Apr 27

Hey guys just dropped by to see who was around. Still enjoy hearing what everyone is up to โ™กโ™ก

• @coolparadiso  Apr 28

I released an album today on BandCamp! all 14 songs from FAWM 2019 called Watching the world

• @chipwithrow  Apr 29

I just checked into 50/90 to see if there had been any recent forum activity there - lots and lots and lots of new forum threads offering cheap, cheap, cheap drugs.
    I picked up my banjo today, first time in several months, because I'm thinking of a banjo-centric 50/90.
    Good to see a bit of activity here.

• @tcelliott  Apr 30

@chipwithrow I logged in after you but saw the two accounts that were trying to drug me up and spam-locked them. Should be cleaner.

• @quillwraith  May 2

Still listening! I'm not on the forums much, but I take a look occasionally.

• @zecoop  May 2

Still checking in a few times a week. ๐Ÿ˜€

• @johnstaples  May 2

I'll be lurking until 50/90!

• @edwardsmusic May 3

Again, still lurking.

• @bradbrubaker  May 3

Lurking

• @quork  May 3

Here and there.

• @edwardsmusic May 4

...and everywhere?

• @mikeskliar  May 5

still checking in from time to time- and just tonight, this new album of mine 'went live' so to speak ๐Ÿ˜€
    https://mikeskliar.bandcamp.com/album...

• @tcelliott  May 5

Some good playing on there, Mike. That bluesy playing on Pronouns for instance. And I liked People are here...

• @mikeskliar  May 5

thanks @tcelliott !

• @sunnymae  May 7

Dropped in for a look see. Getting quieter. I'm working on 2019 fawm tunes in the studio. The keepers have made there way to the top. Such an interesting process. It got me listening to 2017 and 18 . I'm ready for them now. Grateful...

• @ceilidh  May 7

once in a while...

• @pcob1993  Jun 7

I'm working away at getting a little more comfortable with piano... I listen to other songs too... not sure about 50/90 because of work etc ..
    still love you guys though.... Fawmers rock forever...

• @quork  Jun 7

Slim pickings.

• @edwardsmusic Jun 23

Nothing new here. Lurking, lurking, lurking...
    The occasional comment.

• @coolparadiso  Jun 25

Pop in sometimes but eyes are towards 50/90

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...