4 weeks later...who's still here?

Skip to the bottom

• @siebass Apr 1

Welcome to April, FAWM twice removed.

Who all is still here?

• @zecoop  Apr 1

I am still here, a little bit... šŸ˜€

• @quork  Apr 1

Still watching the forums, but not too active otherwise.

• @tcelliott  Apr 1

Not me. I haven't logged in for several weeks. Haven't posted in over a month. Don't expect me around at all going forward. (I definitely won't be checking in nearly every day.)

• @johnstaples  Apr 1

I never really leave until 50/90 gets close!

• @jwhanberry  Apr 1

I check the forums. Otherwise I'm on to other music and Spring stuff.

• @vomvorton  Apr 1

I can't resist checking in constantly but I'm not REALLY here.

• @leomozi  Apr 1

I'm here.

• @johncrossman  Apr 2

from time to time...

• @mikeskliar  Apr 2

sorta here .. a little. Still trying to figure out this latest Bandcamp project I want to do from my FAWM material this year... not quite sure how much to polish, re-record, etc.. I mean, who's actually gonna listen? Still want to make it something i'm happy with, of course, .. but... yeah, how much so, is the question... anyway, yes, here, sorta!

• @bradbrubaker  Apr 2

Still skulking.

• @sci Apr 2

it's kind of funny watching these threads, like morse code pulsing out of the broken windows of skyscrapers lining a ruined cityscape after the apocalypse.

I'm still going through my tags, but it it looks like I'll be done and out of here in a week.

• @edwardsmusic Apr 2

Yeah, I'm still here (I don't think I can say this enough times, but I'll be on all year).
    My commenting rate has definitely picked up a lot more than in the prior few weeks; I'm currently at 184 comments (on the 31st of March I commented on 18 songs, which is more than the usual amount of comments I make a day).

• @misterd Apr 2

Thanks Edward for commenting so generously and positively on my ukulele song ā€˜ Dolce far niente ā€˜ . I appreciate it .

• @chrishope Apr 2

Still here , still listening and commenting a bit Peace

• @lemonstar Apr 2

zzzzooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomm!

• @audrey  Apr 3

Checking in only every few days now. I should get back to listening to more songs and commenting. I'll try soon.

• @rainchaser  Apr 3

Still here but less motivated on listening and commenting. Still waiting to hit 200 but will probably be done for listening afterwards. But yeah I'm going to still remain here until 50/90 is around the bend.

• @metalfoot  Apr 3

Still a little bit here. Work and life are too busy of late!

• @pipewrench67  Apr 3

Only Slightly.

• @sunnymae  Apr 5

I'm still checking in every day or two. Mostly busy in the studio with rewrites and some new projects that have come my way. I have really enjoyed post FAWM this year in particular!

• @gemhughs Apr 5

Like @edwardsmusic I will again be here all year... Though I check in daily, I usually listen & comment on the weekend... BTW... Thanks for the listen & comment on Blue Jean Baby (https://fawm.org/songs/98703/), a collaboration with @klaus .

• @bethdesombre  Apr 7

I'm back! Was traveling for most of march, but now I'm trying to listen to things I missed and always happy to hear from others as I turn to revising my songs (a larger number than usual are keepers for me).

• @guatecoop  Apr 8

Iā€™m barely here. Just was asked to start a new band, so that will take a lot of my time and attention. I will stop in from time to time

• @sunnymae  Apr 8

Still checking in

• @tamsnumber4  Apr 8

I want to be here, I'm trying, dumb sunshine has me in the garden LOL!

• @darcistrutt  Apr 8

I still jump in to check things once and awhile.

• @musicsongwriter Apr 9

Here as long as possible. Stil listening and enjoying what I hear.
    Nadia

• @pcob1993  Apr 10

Yowser, I'm defo still here, in between fumbling between Bill Evans voicings on piano and using thumb-picks on banjo...
    now that's what I call fusion....
    love you guys for everything ... xxx

• @chipwithrow  Apr 10

Hi! I haven't been here for well over a week, but I was on the way to re-visit my page and I thought I'd check in. What a great FAWM it was!
    I'm going to practice one of my songs for a possible video or live performance. I need to re-learn it before I can practice it!

• @chipwithrow  Apr 10

@pcob1993 - I'm thinking of making a 50/90 into a summer of re-learning the banjo. I used to be pretty good at it!

• @coolparadiso  Apr 12

@chipwithrow i think i might join you. i have been using it for riffs but it need real songs.

• @timfatchen  Apr 12

I got sidetracked setting up a Flying Tadpole kickstarter. I think I'm only now going to be an occasional ghost a la Nearly Headless Nick until 5090 rolls in.

• @edwardsmusic Apr 12

I'm still logging in daily, but haven't done much else other than lurking.

• @gemhughs Apr 13

Still here... Checking in daily... Commenting on weekends... I finally hit 200 today... Too bad I don't get one of @jwhanberry stickers šŸ˜€

• @edwardsmusic Apr 14

@gemhughs Congrats on getting 200! Yeah, I kinda felt the same way as you last year, when I hit that goal in October.
    Maybe try posting in the Century Club.

• @jwhanberry  Apr 14

@gemhughs Post your efforts in the Century Club thread. There might just be a sticker in your future.

• @gemhughs Apr 14

Thanks @jwhanberry & @edwardsmusic ...
    @johnstaples saw the post & now I am the proud owner of a 200 sticker.

• @paulhenry  Apr 22

Still here. That's a bit of a cheat, because for most of March I was not still here. So it's more like here...not here...here. If you know what I mean.

My goal was to listen to every song on all the FAWMers I had watch-listed. I thought that was modest enough, given that there are plenty of folks I simply never got around to watch-listing. But now, I'm just trying to get through a minimum of ONE song per.

• @sunnymae  Apr 23

Starting to phasing off. Feels like a natural shift at this point. Hanging out on some of the Facebook groups a little bit more now

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...