Three weeks later...who's still here?

Skip to the bottom

• @siebass Mar 21

Ala Chip, sending a marco-polo out to the void.

Who's still here?

• @pipewrench67  Mar 21

Pollo
    tipo de

• @vomvorton  Mar 21

Still checking in. Not doing too much commenting any more but did get the final four-track tape mixed and posted the other day if anyone is still listening and wants to hear a belated bit of lo-fi gold šŸ˜‰

https://fawm.org/songs/99893/

• @zecoop  Mar 21

I am still here... It's getting pretty quiet around these parts! šŸ˜ž

Thanks for mixing that down @vomvorton - I'm heading over to check it out now. šŸ˜€

• @johnstaples  Mar 21

I'm down to checking in only about 8 times a day! šŸ˜

• @leomozi  Mar 21

I'm here.

• @quork  Mar 21

Still poking around.

• @chipwithrow  Mar 21

Thanks, @siebass, for starting this thread!
    I just checked in today for the first time. But now I've settled in to watch the NCAA basketball tournament, which I'll be doing for much of the weekend. And I'll do some listening and commenting as I watch.
    Both of my alma maters, Ohio State and University of Cincinnati, are in the tournament!

• @bradbrubaker  Mar 21

Hi!

• @coolparadiso  Mar 21

Im here but limited listening now.

• @helenseviltwin  Mar 21

I'm mostly just checking for spam now.

• @bootlegger Mar 21

I'm around. Ish. Trying to still listen and comment on the off chance people will see it but I'm sure it's pretty well thinned out at this point.

• @audrey  Mar 21

I hadn't checked in for about a week, but I just listened to a few songs right now, and I'm still leaving the odd comment. Don't know when they'll be read, but oh well. It's hard not to comment on a good song. šŸ˜€

• @rainchaser  Mar 21

Still here listening and commenting. Still a lot of things to listen to regardless if the comments are recipricated or not. I'm definitely not redoing my last demo though. Too many songs to do for April and I want to get to them as soon as I can.

• @mikeb Mar 22

Have only checked in briefly this past week. Listened and commented on a couple of songs, don't think I'm going to hit 500.

• @scottlake  Mar 22

I just listened and commented on each of the above 3-weeker-fawmers above. Glad I did!

• @guatecoop  Mar 22

Here! Kinda busy with regular stuff but here

• @jmadison  Mar 22

Still here. I have been trying to clean up my demos to put onto bandcamp. I'm still doing an occasional listen too.

• @mikeskliar  Mar 22

Haven't had time to do alot of commenting lately, but still here, more or less. Also still working on getting the 'best' of my songs from this past fawm 2019 in shape for a bandcamp album to be released probably in the next few weeks (stay tuned!) Very tentative title "Serious case of midnight"

• @ceilidh  Mar 22

Still here!

• @ryuu Mar 22

Still checking in every now and then!

• @ayehahmur  Mar 22

Occasionally, but I'm coming to the end I think as all the other life things demand attention.

• @edwardsmusic Mar 22

As repeated on the prior forums, I'll be logged in all year. Currently, I'm not doing much other than browsing through the forums and seeing if there are any new posts on my soundboard.

• @keithcuts Mar 22

Iā€™m still peeking around

• @metalfoot  Mar 22

I might be here. šŸ˜‰

• @hummingbear Mar 22

Sometimes.

• @chrishope Mar 22

aye aye , can't ..stop ..lookin : - )

• @tcelliott  Mar 22

I'm with Vom.

• @chipwithrow  Mar 24

I had a goal of 300 comments given (my usual goal the last few years). Then I had a goal of 320 comments given - 10 for every song I posted this year. Met both of those.
    Now my goal is 350, and I just hit 330. So I'm giving comments for folks who I see are still around posting in the forums. And watching basketball. Lots and lots of basketball.

• @darcistrutt  Mar 24

Iā€™m here. Iā€™m hoping to listen more on Monday.

• @sunnymae  Mar 24

I'm still cruising around šŸ˜€

• @ampersandman  Mar 25

Checking in again after a short break

• @rickamorphis  Mar 25

Back from the flu, just posted an instrumental a few days ago I'd been working on since Feb. Will be listening and commenting this week.

• @jmadison  Mar 25

Well everyone, it's time for me to slowly start walking toward the door. I just finished polishing up my favorites for the year and put them on my Bandcamp page. If anyone's interested: https://jasonmadisonjrm.bandcamp.com/

I'll linger on a little more, but this is more-or-less goodbye until next time. Thanks to all you wonderful people who have made this an absolute blast for me these last two years.

• @stevenwesleyguiles  Mar 25

In n Out.
    šŸ˜€

• @howthenightcame Mar 27

Hoping to get a few listens in this weekend...

• @mikeb Mar 27

Been back in the studio, polishing up one FAWM song (Into the Vortex) and tracking a new collab. On April 1, all my soundcloud-posted tracks get deleted before they get stolen!

• @wacha  Mar 27

I'm still popping in now and then but not as much I have in previous years.

• @tiller2  Mar 28

I'm stopping by every few days, as I circle back to decide what to do with this year's songs.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...