Where are the FAWM hosted demo archives?

Skip to the bottom

• @jwhanberry  Mar 20

I should have this figured out by now but... according to the FAQ our hosted demos are kept for six months then moved to an archive. Is that still true and if so, where is it?

• @tcelliott  Mar 20

When I've used it in the past... the links remain active indefinitely, but the upload system is removed. So you can still access any songs that haven't been removed. That being said, @ericdistad has mentioned that some years past may be disappearing sometime in the future.

• @jwhanberry  Mar 20

@tcelliott Yes that has been the case but when I looked for FAWM 2018 I got a 404 page from some hosting company. I got the same thing when I looked for @ericdistad 's hosting tutorial at http://www.distad.net/hosting. I was using some of those as links from my website. Now they're broken.

• @ericdistad  Mar 21

@jwhanberry @tcelliott - there is an issue with the hosting company that houses the old file hosting - which is part of the reason I moved the File Hosting to a new server this year. I'm working on it - it will hopefully be back in operation soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• @sherrycanary  Mar 23

@ericdistad
    Please let me know too. I totally lost a song from 2018...lyrics and all
    Thank you

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...