Two weeks later - who's still here?

Skip to the bottom

• @chipwithrow  Mar 14

I know the other "who's still here?" threads seem to be going strong, but I did post yesterday that I'd start this one today, and I try to be a man of my word!
    I have a new comments-given goal - 320. That's 10 given for every song I did this FAWM. And while I might reach that goal today or tomorrow, we have a weekend house guest so I'll likely not reach my goal until next week.
    My birthday is March 31 and it's a Sunday - seems like a good transition to keep checking in until then and then find an April project to dive into.

• @helenseviltwin  Mar 14

I'm still kind of around, but struggling to find much time to comment, as I already found other projects to dive into. Still getting a couple of listens in here and there when I can, but not many...

ION, you share your birthday with my sister @chipwithrow

• @edwardsmusic Mar 14

Absolutely! Still kinda lurking in the shadows, but I plan to hit 200 comments one of these days.
    As stated on the prior forum thread, I'll be on all year (despite the fact it will not be very exciting).

• @vomvorton  Mar 14

I've been doing a bit of commenting and listening every day in March so far and I've almost reached my comment target now (way short of the last couple of years, but it's been a funny sort of year so far). Still hoping that one of the remaining four-track tapes will surface but also working on my second post-February song (the first is up on the song fight website now). Will keep checking in for a while but probably less frequently after I hit my target comment count.

• @johnstaples  Mar 14

Still checking in daily to talk in the forums and give a few comments. I'll be trying to do at least one more commenting burst this weekend.

• @zecoop  Mar 14

I'm still here, listening and commenting... It's slower around here for sure, but I hope some people stick around for a while. 😀

• @chrishope Mar 14

still here , commenting and such

• @nancyrost  Mar 14

I'm popping in occasionally.

• @ampersandman  Mar 14

Still here, listening and discovering

• @zxcvbnm  Mar 14

Kind of! I'm currently in Spain and pretty busy. Ido check in though. ☺

• @howthenightcame Mar 14

Oops, just posted in the other thread: still here!!

• @bradbrubaker  Mar 14

Hi!

• @donna  Mar 14

Present and accounted for 😉

• @mikeskliar  Mar 14

still around, have not had a great deal of time to comment, but still doing a few comments here and there, so its helpful to see who's still around! (and among other things, I'm working on the 'album production challenge' from the 'best of' the songs i did this Feb for FAWM. )

• @quork  Mar 14

Still hanging around, but not so active on the listening and commenting front.

• @rainchaser  Mar 14

Still listening and commenting. Trying to reach 200 comments but after that hopefully will rerecord my last song. Eventually I will get that done in April. I'm going to write another birthday song but about me from a different perspective pretty challenging I might say! Haven't been zong busting or doing FAWMlings comments though. But I have been listening from genre tags and instrument tags, I'm finding interesting stuff from there at least! I'm also been listening on random while I'm driving or doing late night shifts.

A few things quite have popped out in March unexpectedly. I was planning on getting a new car because eventually my old car is going to go! Lol I need to buy new trousers for work since my waistline has expanded 2 inches more!! Which is great so I no longer have to go to the boys section to look for trousers or jeans anymore!!! Lol Maybe I should I write a song about that! Lol Need to buy a new razor too!! And already the light bill is here after my birthday!!!

• @rainchaser  Mar 14

I also need to go back on finishing writing my pre-FAWM songs! That will most likely be done in April as well. Also still looking forward to that hangout with my friends on March 23! Lol

• @siebass Mar 14

Still here, planning to get March collabs promised done in March, still leafing through the best songs thread and still here folks material.

• @saulius Mar 14

I pop in each day, listen for about an hour, and comment on the songs, performances and artists that impress me.

• @fuzzy  Mar 14

Still checking in occasionally.

• @leomozi  Mar 14

Still here

• @darcistrutt  Mar 14

I'm listening and commenting as I can. I feel official now that my final lyric has a demo. I suppose to feel really official I could still collab with someone's lyric a couple times since two of my songs are collabs...but we'll see. I'm just amazed I made 14 this year! Woot!

• @guatecoop  Mar 14

Here!

• @bootlegger Mar 14

I'm still here. Trying to work my way through my commitments for album swaps. Life after fawm is kinda crazy at the moment so I'm not able to liaten/comment as much as I'd like.

• @spingo  Mar 14

<raises hand lurkerly>

• @mikeb Mar 15

**still here** (was away for a few days, but trying to listen to a few folks that I haven't too yet.

• @scottlake  Mar 15

I will be back. I have been out of town on business past two weeks

• @hummingbear Mar 15

Still here. Have been sick and distracted so pace slowed way down, but still around.

• @johncrossman  Mar 15

Maybe me.

• @quork  Mar 15

@darcistrutt . Congratulations. I’m very impressed. I haven’t hit 14 in three years and I’m not a round the clock caregiver.

• @ceilidh  Mar 15

still here, going through a few of the faves each day.

• @musicsongwriter Mar 15

Still here, listening and commenting, working on songs, recorded new instrumentals, made an album of some of the Fawm pieces adding new. Good to see Fawm being active in the middle of March.
    Nadia

• @ayehahmur  Mar 15

Still checking in too. Been less able to comment though, but I aim to have one more session before I'm done.
    ETA Might have to be more than one more session because I'm enjoying everything I'm listening to so much!

• @leepat  Mar 15

here, and a March 31 chap too @chipwithrow @helenseviltwin

• @ryuu Mar 15

Still looking at the site daily, still trying to get myself to finish this one placeholder.

• @jmadison  Mar 15

Like others, I'm still here daily, but much less able to listen and comment. Work, dr. checkups, and furnace failing while we still have 2 ft of snow... But, we have heat again, so things are looking good!

• @julesbf Mar 15

still listening and commenting

• @tamsnumber4  Mar 15

I am still returning comments and finding some great stuff!

• @psyt Mar 15

Still here, still writing, still listening. I've only got one comment post FAWM

• @splittybooms  Mar 15

still around; work picking up so can't sneak and comment so much anymore though 😞

• @pipewrench67  Mar 17

Still here, sort of (not as much as planned) Played 3 new FAWM songs at a show last night, went pretty well.

• @metalfoot  Mar 17

Still here, and might take part in an open mic this Friday... Which would mean relearning some songs.

• @ceilidh  Mar 17

Still working my way through the favorites!

• @fourzeroes  Mar 17

I'm still here. Just uploaded a demo to a song I wrote last month but couldn't seem to play right.

• @sunnymae  Mar 18

I'm still checking in.

• @misterd Mar 18

I’m still popping in occasionally

• @timfatchen  Mar 18

Can't do anything for a few days.

• @cynthiawolff  Mar 18

Still checking in daily

• @chipwithrow  Mar 18

I'm back after two days off, plugging away at my goal of at least 320 comments given (10 for each song I posted). 19 to go and I'll continue as long as others are still around. Giving some comments now to those who recently posted in this thread.

• @gemhughs Mar 18

I'll be here again this year exploring what I haven't heard yet...
    BTW I uploaded a song Klaus graciously recorded for me... He did a great job on "Blue Jeans Baby" (https://fawm.org/songs/98703/).
    I still have other songs if anyone wants to record one.

• @paulhenry  Mar 18

Life outside the FAWM community has gotten busy, so I'm not listening and commenting as fast as I can. This year I'm trying something different. I cleared my watchlist, then rebuilt it as I listened throughout February. Now my goal is to listen to every song by everyone I have on that list. Right now that's a bit under 700 songs. It's mid-March and I'm through about 60 of them. So it will be a while.

• @berni1954  Mar 19

Been a hectic time after FAWM for one reason or another. But I have been checking my messages and trying to reply to as many as I can. )It is great that people are still checking my stuff out after a fortnight or more.

However, my promise to listen to more stuff though has rather lapsed so far.I do intent to rectify that when I get the chance.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...