Spam Comment on Song

Skip to the bottom

• @kovbleu  1 week

Well that was a first. I got an actual comment on a song from a spam account?!

@hihachi wrote on my song "you won":
    nice song and also motivational nice lyrics, you love shopping then visit here and get offers every shopping from this website get agoda discount coupons also get cashback offers on shopping.

Anyone else have this happen? Just letting you guys know.

• @helenseviltwin  1 week

Thanks for flagging. I've suspended the user. They posted on a spam forum thread earlier with something that looked like it might be spammy or may have been real person sarcasm, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. If you want us to remove the comment, flag it as abusive, and we'll get rid (unless this has already happened).

• @kovbleu  1 week

Thanks @helenseviltwin . Yeah - if you are able to remove it that would be great. It's the last comment on this song: https://fawm.org/songs/89142/

I'll go see if I can figure out how to flag it. haha

• @kovbleu  1 week

Reported it! Thanks again.

• @helenseviltwin  1 week

Done - sorry, I didn't read your comment properly or I would have seen what song it was and just gone ahead and done it. Damn skim reading.

Hope you don't mind, I've also edited your post here to get rid of the website they were advertising.

• @kovbleu  1 week

Thank you @helenseviltwin !! 😀

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...