One week later - who's still here?

Skip to the bottom

• @chipwithrow  2 weeks

I suppose this is an extension of the "who will be here in March?" thread.
    My goal is to get to 300 comments given within the next week or so. I'd love to try for 350 - 400 may be a reach. But I want to give my comments to those who are still around to see them.
    So I'm creating this thread, and seeing who's active in others, and reciprocating comments I get. And I'm usually one of the last to leave the March post-FAWM party.

• @vomvorton  2 weeks

Still here! Just had a productive lunch break of listening and commenting. Way off my usual comment count from the last few years but I'll be sticking around and trying to check out at least a few songs a day until the end of the month or so.

• @johnstaples  2 weeks

I'm here! And with only 226 comments given, I'd like to hit 300 as well. And of course, I agree with your thoughts about wanting these to go to folks still here!

• @helenseviltwin  2 weeks

Still here - aiming to do a bit more listening over the next few days

• @pipewrench67  2 weeks

Still here not as active last week.
    Translating songs written so others can play them.
    Doing dishes laundry general house keeping that was neglected.
    Hoping to hit at least 200 on comments.

• @bethdesombre  2 weeks

Mee!!!! Later this month I'll be traveling, but I'm listening now (and appreciating feedback).

• @driftwood1  2 weeks

Yup, still trying to catch up on my poor neglected watch list.

• @johnstaples  2 weeks

There! I got everyone on this thread so far! Feels like FAWM again!

• @ampersandman  2 weeks

• @infilktion 2 weeks

Still here. Enjoying the music of others and commenting.

• @cynthiawolff  2 weeks

Still here!
    I have put up an iPad help me thread and getting some great help...
    So anyone who helps surely will get a listen..
    My FAWM almost feels like it is just going to keep going this year...as it should!!!

• @musicsongwriter 2 weeks

Im here, so far gave 275 comments, don't have a particular figure in mind but would like to read and listen to many more songs. A lot to discover here. Happy to collaborate too. I'm not often on Facebook so would be great to communicate via Fawm.
    Nadia

• @zecoop  2 weeks

Yes, I'm still here and still enjoying tons of music. This is always a good way to make sure your comments go to people who will see them. Thanks for sticking around folks!! šŸ˜€

• @leomozi  2 weeks

I'm here too.

• @ayehahmur  2 weeks

Still here too - I've managed to nudge closer to 400 comments, so I really need to make sure I hit that before the end!

• @visiblydistorted 2 weeks

I didn't do nearly enough commenting during FAWM this year, so I'm still around compensating for that!

• @pearlmanhattan  2 weeks

I'm still here - finishing up some vocals for some folks - haven't really had any good listening time yet - I got sick the last week of FAWM and still wrestling with that. I'll be listening this weekend some.

• @torniojaws  2 weeks

Still here, working towards 200 comments if possible (busy with a new job šŸ˜€ )

• @quork  2 weeks

Still here! Busted a few songs yesterday, closing in on 200 comments and stumbling across songs that knock my socks off.

• @splittybooms  2 weeks

(raises hand)
    i only get to listen (ironically) at work...as I'm just trying to get other life "stuff" in order once quitting time hits.
    So I get a few songs and comments in between tasks...kinda taking a hit on my work numbers, though lol
    Oh well. Priorities.

• @darcistrutt  2 weeks

I'm still here! My son has been coming over once a week to watch TV with my hubby and that gives me time to do some music! I've added melody to one of my lyric post-February and am close to adding melody to my storycube lyric. Still FAWMing!

• @guatecoop  2 weeks

Iā€™m here. Still a lot to listen to and comment on. I also am enjoying the forums, which I mostly do in January and March

• @majordanby  2 weeks

Yep, still checking in. Back in the studio for remixing some of the better tracks from this year and starting on some new/old ones.

• @chrishope 2 weeks

Still here , got a lot of commenting to catch up on

• @hummingbear 2 weeks

Still here. Was busy over the weekend and now have a cold. Been giving priority to zongs - everyone deserves at least one comment, right? (I used to live in Zongland not so long ago.) Found some neat stuff. Not up to date on my watch list either. Closing in on 400.

• @billwhite51 2 weeks

still listening. commenting when l have something to say.

• @wobbiewobbit  2 weeks

i am still here but havent had much chance to listen and comment this week as i have been preparing for a gig on saturday and manicallygetting a cd together. i hope to get back to commenting next week, i am getting behind in return comments!

• @mikeskliar  2 weeks

i'm here, have given 327 comments, and hope to give a bunch more, of course...

• @howthenightcame 2 weeks

work's been crazy, but I'm still around too

• @kahlo2013  2 weeks

I am definitely here!

• @sunnymae  2 weeks

I'm still here still doing lots of listening trying to reintegrate back into the usual day day-to-day. Actively seeking people I haven't met before.

• @sapient  2 weeks

Yup. Still here! šŸ˜ƒ

• @bradbrubaker  2 weeks

Hellooooooo!

• @dragondreams  2 weeks

šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶šŸŽøšŸŽøšŸŽøšŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

• @tcelliott  2 weeks

Been listening to a few songs at a time. Kind of hit or miss, but still around.

• @keithcuts 2 weeks

Here

• @max  2 weeks

Next two months I'll be listening, lurking and liking.

• @pipewrench67  2 weeks

@dragondreams
    I have solved your rebus
    answer; banana

• @donna  2 weeks

Still here. Reciprocating on comments received, or picking a lyric/song at random to read/listen to and comment on. I've also begun fine-tuning a couple of my FAWM lyrics.

• @rainchaser  2 weeks

I'm still here. Still listening and commenting. Definitely finding good stuff here! I'm still planning on re-recording my last song. Lol

• @dragondreams  2 weeks

@pipewrench67 - Correct! šŸ˜
    You win a ......?

• @cherok40  2 weeks

Am still here. I had a busy week at work so far, but will be listening and commenting during the weekend and will at least be around here for the next 2 or 3 weeks.

• @chipwithrow  2 weeks

Holy cow! Started this thread, went off to work for a few hours and came back to all you good folks still sticking around! All right!

• @mikeb 2 weeks

Still here. Would like to hit 500 comments on my first FAWM>

• @sherrycanary  2 weeks

Still here

• @zxcvbnm  2 weeks

Here - but for much less time.

• @wacha  2 weeks

I'm still here trying to comment on as much as I can still.

• @siebass 2 weeks

Can vouch for @chipwithrow being here late always. Responding as "present"; working through collabs, commenting for folks that are around or reciprocating. I will say while things felt a bit quieter during feb, I think they are a bit busier during March than (at least my) previous years.

• @fourtracktape 2 weeks

Most of the 4-track collaborators are still around... We came up with a bunch of great songs that we are proud of, by mailing cassettes through the mail and adding one part at a time. Let @zecoop know if you are interested for next year (and you have a functional 4-track cassette recorder). šŸ˜€

• @ajna1960 2 weeks

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• @jmadison  2 weeks

Yup, I'm still here too. I haven't been quite as active as in Feb, but I am still reading the forum a lot, and getting in a few listens.

• @timfatchen  2 weeks

I'm here, not commenting so much; still one collaboration to complete, though that's a post-FAWM proposition so I don't feel so bad, besides, it's serious and difficult! I am trying to chip away at Zongs for what it's worth--right now there are still nearly 200--but there's also more of my watchlist I'd like to hear.

• @timfatchen  2 weeks

@ajna1960 You're stuck here til I get that collab I promised for today finished! šŸ˜®

• @sunnymae  2 weeks

Still here listening, commenting and making new friends even post FAWM! Adding to my watchlist for next year!

• @kovbleu  2 weeks

Still here!!

• @barbara  2 weeks

I'm here in a wispy, ever-so-erratic kind of way. Slowpoking along my watchlist, but no thoughts of abandoning the endeavor.

• @edwardsmusic 2 weeks

I'm definitely here. As stated in my prior forum post "Who will be around in March?", I'll be around all year.
    I'm not really commenting so much this week. Hopefully that will change.

• @eargoggle  2 weeks

Oh yeah! Too much music to listen to to go away just yet

• @coolparadiso  2 weeks

yup im around.

• @airbagtester  2 weeks

Still doin it

• @mkd  2 weeks

Still dropping in daily - trying to make time to comment!

• @ajna1960 2 weeks

ha ha ha @timfatchen actually if you look at my songs I am still awaiting a couple of others besides yours - but there is no rush as far as I am concerned ! Enjoy the process !

• @postcardhelicopters  2 weeks

I still make sporadic visits to the site, but I'm still in the midst of re-arranging my apartment. Until a couple weeks ago the living room was the bedroom, the dining room was the music studio and the bedroom was the Pit of the Forgotten Things. Now, the living room is the music studio, the dining room is the bedroom and the bedroom is nearly ready to resume it's regular task. And then the dining room can resume it's stated use, too. ...And then I get to clean up all the leftover mess from that. So... um... July? OK, not really, but at least a couple more weeks to go and then I can settle down and dive into some serious listening.

I don't really mind if most folks have split. If I leave a comment on their songs it can be a late Christmas present to unwrap next January when they come back.

• @audrey  2 weeks

Still checking in daily for a bit. Still doing a bit of listening. Still running across excellent tunes by people I haven't heard before, so I'm still here. šŸ˜€

• @metalfoot  2 weeks

Still here! Been a busy week for me at work but I'm still around.

• @sw1n3flu  2 weeks

Lurking in the forums from time to time,...

• @bootlegger 2 weeks

Still here! Trying to get through my album swaps I signed up for.

• @balancelost  2 weeks

Still here. Easily distracted but still here

• @owl  2 weeks

Still here and very slowly catching up on listening/commenting.

• @ballyhoot 2 weeks

I'm still here. I haven't been listening as much as I planned, but I'm still hoping to hit 200 comments before the end of the month. Also, I recorded a few one-minute "exquisite corpse" songs in February that I'd like to expand into full 3 or 4 minute songs, so I'll probably be working on them this month and posting updated tracks.

• @johncrossman  2 weeks

Still around when I can be. There's a lot I'd still like to here. Er, hear.

• @jamkar  2 weeks

Still here. Still listening!

• @psyt 2 weeks

Still here, and still writing more music. (:

• @carleybaer  2 weeks

I'm still here! I don't get much listening time during the week so I'll probably spend most of my March weekends catching up šŸ˜€

• @stevenwesleyguiles  2 weeks

Here. Took a few days off to recover. šŸ˜€
    Have a crazy few weeks at work. March Madness we call it.

• @karlsburg25  2 weeks

Just got back to my lovely -2 temp barn in merry england. And whether anyone is staying mid march or not i am spending all my jet lagged recovering weekend listening and commenting. I have loved my trip but you don't recognise the joy of permanent wifi till you got it šŸ˜‰

• @tamsnumber4  2 weeks

I'm still returning comments and have so many folks I still need to check in with....

• @jorh 1 week

I ammm šŸ˜€ currently in Budapest though so Iā€™m in pause for a few days

• @berni1954  1 week

I drift in and out. I am preparing for an important gig, so I haven't had time yet to fulfil my promise to listen to all the songs of those kind enough to comment on my stuff. But it is high on my priority list for after the gig.

• @kahlo2013  1 week

Yes! Just heard some great music this morning.

• @lemonstar 1 week

I'll be around for months - not done much commenting this week. The more I listen to the more impressed I am with the incredible talent on this site - jawdropping.

• @ceilidh  1 week

Still here, trying to go through the favorite song forum to listen/comment/find new songwriters.

• @fearlessflight2014  1 week

Still here, gonna do some more listening this morning.

• @julesbf 1 week

Keep popping back and listening to a few more tunes.

• @chipwithrow  1 week

I have a pretty good amount of time now through Thursday for commenting, then a three day break for an out of town guest. I hope by Monday some of you are still around here.
    I'll probably start a "two weeks later who's still here?" thread on Thursday.

• @darcistrutt  1 week

I'm happy I've made it past 100 comments now! Still here and actually hope to add a demo to my final "lyric-only" entry today. Fingers crossed! My son is coming over for a visit to give me music time.

• @aeye 1 week

We're still here listening and commenting when we have the time to do so

• @karlsburg25  1 week

yep still here gonna try to comment until the end of the month as loads of watchlisters to catch up on

• @misterd 1 week

Yep . Still here & still lots of great tunes to listen to !

• @cynthiawolff  1 week

I am still here and visiting and listening...

• @timfatchen  1 week

I'm starting to have difficulty listening and responding. I'll be out of it for probably the next five days. Other duties call.

• @howthenightcame 1 week

Hello everyone, still checking in when I can!!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...