A Tasty Slice of Wobbie Wobbit

Skip to the bottom

• @wobbiewobbit  2 weeks

I have been busy putting together a cd to sell at gigs and have put it as a digital album on bandcamp too πŸ˜€ It has 18 songs (53 mins) and is a mix of old songs and new and includes a few live tracks from a recent gig so you can hear them in their natural habitat! includes one song (Bra Off Time) from this Fawm. it is a mix of simple acoustic and fuller productions, mostly funny with a few sincere and sentimental ones. https://wobbiewobbit.bandcamp.com

• @keithcuts 2 weeks

If i were a baker πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so funny

How did you get them all singing along to the chorus so fast? We’re there lyrics?

• @zecoop  2 weeks

Can't wait to check it out @wobbiewobbit - maybe "Survival" will make vol 2. πŸ˜‰

• @barbara  2 weeks

Excellent, @wobbiewobbit! I just did a quick skim of the titles, and I’m happy to see β€˜Backspace’ again! Plus β€˜Bra Off Time’ made that purchase an easy decision. I will enjoy sharing with friends.

• @wobbiewobbit  2 weeks

thank you SOOO much @barbara !!! woohoo that has delighted me! Yes @zecoop, i stuck to non collabs for this but maybe when i get in the swing of it i will do one just of collabs!

• @zecoop  2 weeks

@wobbiewobbit - I'm listening now, and already had more smiles than I had the rest of the workday, lol. Classic Wobbie - good stuff. πŸ˜€

• @wobbiewobbit  2 weeks

@keithcuts it is surprising how quickly the audience joins in, even i am surprised and i been gigging that song for 20 years now! i swear that in that room of about 80 there were only 4 people that had ever heard it before! (no, no lyrics) - sorry just remembered 2 other performers who knew it 6 people, the rest were totally fresh blood! πŸ˜€

• @wobbiewobbit  2 weeks

@zecoop yay πŸ˜€

• @keithcuts 2 weeks

Ah just as I suspected @wobbiewobbit .. you’re just that good. I wanna be a wobbit when I grow up. keithwobbit!

• @wobbiewobbit  2 weeks

@keithcuts or should i say @keithwobbit haha

• @fearlessflight2014  2 weeks

Yay! Just added to my collection. πŸ˜€

• @wobbiewobbit  2 weeks

Thank you @fearlessflight2014 !!!!

• @petemurphy  2 weeks

I listened to the whole thing earlier. Amazing. I love what you do, Wobbie.
    So nice to hear the crowd joining in, and great that you included Let's Go Round Again.

Congrats Wobbie.

Right, now off to buy it...

• @ajna1960 2 weeks

Just bought mine as a hard copy to be posted to me !!!!!

• @cynthiawolff  2 weeks

We Wuv you Wobbie

• @wobbiewobbit  2 weeks

@petemurphy thank you!! and good to know you liked the inclusion of let's go round again, wasn't sure how that fitted. Thank you @ajna1960 and thank you for your help in slack chat! Wuv you too @cynthiawolff !
    I am so grateful for the Fawm support with this. thanks all x

• @dragondreams  2 weeks

Looking forward to collecting my copy in person in a couple of weeks! 😊😎

• @wobbiewobbit  2 weeks

@dragondreams yay πŸ˜€

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...