Album sharing.

Skip to the bottom

• @coolparadiso  Feb 27

last year i had a great time album sharing. i heard so much cool stuff. so im up for it again if anyone wants in. just agree to review the other persons album up to 14 track's. let us know if you want to share.

• @bootlegger Feb 27

I was gonna start one of these in the coming days. I love album swaps! I'm definitely up for it. I have 2 more songs to go on my album that I plan to have ready before the month ends but then I'm all in on swapping albums with anyone that wants to!

• @sapient  Feb 27

It's what March is for! 😃

• @coolparadiso  Feb 27

goodonya @sapient i did a swap last year with you. i will check out yours @bootlegger as well from 1 March

• @coolparadiso  Mar 1

Ok im gonna start very soon. Take any ones you want.

• @bootlegger Mar 1

Yeah im all over this. I love album swaps! I hope more people join in.

• @reklov Mar 1

Sorry, @coolparadiso: Could you please explain in other words what "album sharing" or "album swap" means? I'm German and don't understand the English language completely.

• @coolparadiso  Mar 1

replied @reklov

• @phoenixash Mar 2

I wanna do it!

• @oddaustin  Mar 2

I'd be interested.

• @coolparadiso  Mar 2

ok @phoenixash and @oddaustin i will start on yours shortly already done @bootlegger and will do @sapient next.

• @bootlegger Mar 2

I should be able to start on everyone's tomorrow

• @sadloaf Mar 2

Working through a couple people in this thread already before finding it lol. Will add the others to the list.

• @phoenixash Mar 2

Hey @coolparadiso I did yours, very cool stuff! Who I'll be doing next - wait that sounded funny hahaha

• @sapient  Mar 2

Wow, @coolparadiso, you had a busy month! Are there any you particularly want folk to listen to, or are you happy for me to pick 14 of my choosing...?

• @infilktion Mar 2

I enjoyed album listening last year. Count me in.

• @itoarazi Mar 2

I love album swapping. Count me in. (Mine has 12 tracks, but a few of them are lengthy, so that counts, right?)

• @keithcuts Mar 2

I like the idea. I’m not entirely sure how this works

• @sapient  Mar 2

@itoarazi absolutely! 😃

• @sapient  Mar 2

@keithcuts - pick a FAWMer, listen to 14 of their songs and they'll do the same 😁

• @keithcuts Mar 2

Ah OK thanks! I’ll take a week to tidy up some tracks first and then come back to this 👍🏼

• @bootlegger Mar 2

I've made it through four of everyone's albums so far. I have some cleaning and stuff to do for a lot of today but rest assured I'll be getting to the rest of you soon!

• @coolparadiso  Mar 2

my actual album are the 14 marked favourites. but hey just enjoy.

• @sapient  Mar 2

@coolparadiso Got it!
    For me, I'm just delighted if people pick what they want. 😃
    If anyone would like suggestions then I can give track numbers. The hearting system doesn't work how I'd like it to for collabs, so I generally don't use it for them.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...