Cross Country Drive starting 1 March

Skip to the bottom

• @billysea  Feb 25

I'm leaving San Diego and driving my car to Smyrna Tennessee starting Friday, 1 March. Taking the southern route. The planned night stops are Tucson and Dallas. I'll probably stop in Las Cruses,New Mexico before heading into Texas. Then into Arkansas and up to Tennessee. (knocking both New Mexico and Arkansas off my beer bucket list)

I plan on taking my time a little and only driving in the day but I must be there within a week. If you are on my track (or near) LMK. If nothing else, we can grab a coffee and a picture šŸ˜€

• @cynthiawolff  Feb 25

Have a safe journey...
    Leaving California must be hard..I relate!
    Hope TN..fulfills all your dreams

• @jamkar  Feb 25

PM me when you are near Dallas. Michael Karns over at fb.

• @billysea  Feb 25

@cynthiawolff thanks. @jamkar, will do. šŸ˜€

• @tcelliott  Feb 25

Iā€™m in Missouri. Probably out of your way, though.

• @spinhead Feb 25

SE PHX Valley. Holler.

• @mikeb Feb 25

Hey, that's not 'cross-country' - you aren't making it to the Atlantic! šŸ˜‰ Safe travels.

• @spinhead Feb 25

If you're going SD to Tucson on 8 & 10 you'll be a good way south of us, and not near much till Tucson proper.

• @robynmackenzie  Feb 25

Ooooooh, any chance you might be heading through Northern NM too? I'm in Santa Fe but could totally pop down to Albuquerque if you're coming through.

• @billysea  Feb 26

Have my road trip mapped out. San Diego - Tucson, Tucson to Los Cruses, NM (sorry @robynmackenzie hitting the south part of the state). Los Cruses, NM - Midland, TX, Midland - Dallas, Dallas to Clinton, MS, Clinton to Smyrna home. Planning on meeting @jamkar and @Gslade. Sorry I couldn't make the other connections work.

• @scottlake  Feb 27

I heard there was a national emergency along your route. Be careful.

• @billysea  Feb 27

Thanks @Scottlake, I'll keep an eye out šŸ˜€

• @splittybooms  Feb 27

Have a safe and memorable trip. That's a dream of mine, but I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to driving in the mountains, so I'll prob never do it. Hope you write some great songs during your journey!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...