Late Start !

Skip to the bottom

• @ajna1960 8 weeks

Hi all šŸ˜€
    Due to unforeseen circumstances šŸ˜ž I am only able to start FAWM today this year (Feb 24th). So I am aiming for 14 songs in 4 days !
    As I am a lyricist, I am looking for 13 people (I already have one @ @stevenwesleyguiles) to collab with me and bring them to life šŸ˜€
    Think I'm going to have sore fingers lol

• @sw1n3flu  8 weeks

I wondered where you were! Welcome to the final push!! Iā€™m not a frequent collaborator but will keep and eye out and let you know if I can do anything.

• @musicsongwriter 8 weeks

Always happy to collaborate with you. Have a wonderful Fawm.
    Nadia

• @sph  8 weeks

Hi, 3 days? OK, go ahead! šŸ˜€

• @jwhanberry  7 weeks

Good to hear from you. We missed you.

• @dreamscuba  7 weeks

I have instrumental tracks posted this year. If anything catches your ear, go for it.

• @sw1n3flu  7 weeks

@ajna1960 if you're game, let's collaborate!

• @fearlessflight2014  7 weeks

Wow, you are checking just as I have to check out- good luck!!

• @haim  7 weeks

Hi Anja! I wish you luck!

• @helenseviltwin  7 weeks

I won't have time before the end of fawm, unfortunately, but if you've got anything you think will suit me and don't mind doing stuff in March, I'm game.

• @kathym  7 weeks

Me, too! I'll be doing the last minute dash to try to get things done. If nothing else, I'll have lyrics posted. We wait all year for this to come around and then Murphy's Law hits. Last year I had to take care of someone in my family who fell and needed a lot of help.

• @ajna1960 7 weeks

@sw1n3flu you're on !!! How shall we do this ?

• @ajna1960 7 weeks

Thank you @helenseviltwin I am sure to have something... you know me and rock !

• @sw1n3flu  7 weeks

@ajna1960 dunno - whats easiest? lyrics then I attempt some music? or vice-versa?

• @siebass 7 weeks

@ajna1960 welcome back!

• @gbg2016  7 weeks

Hey there, If you want to send me some lyrics or just post me as collaborator on a song, I'm game. I need something to inspire a couple more songs before it's over!

• @kovbleu  7 weeks

There you are!! I know you can pull this off!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...