Looking for collaborators beyond FAWM

Skip to the bottom

• @seb Feb 18

Hi! looking for collaborators for various types of projects, you dont have to be able to do all of them. Further below I share what Im good/decent at. Please share your music links from FAWM and outside FAWM stuff! 😀
    My goal is to record fully produced music to release online or pitch to publishers for other performers. Yes we would discuss credits and it would be fair; its not all about me; its collaboration! 😀

-Vocalists with great singing chops.

-Ableton electronic composers that are good with making beats and electronic layers and the whole lingo (trip hop, left field hip hop, electro, deep house, ambient, new wave, left field funk).

-Lyric writers who do play instrument have music knowledge.

I can do: lyrics, sing sometimes, melodies, full songs, arrange, bass, guitar, keys.

Thank you!

Seb

• @ajna1960 7 weeks

I could be interested. I am a lyricist, who writes lyrics full time outside of FAWM. I can also write and read music, and play a few instruments at a basic level. Am learning a few others also... badly lol
    I can supply refs as to professionality and links to website etc

• @mctown 7 weeks

Interesting.

• @kahlo2013  7 weeks

Happy to do something - I do lyrics and play a little

• @coolparadiso  7 weeks

im happy to be in it. i do a bit of everything. play lots of instruments sing a bit produce a bit and write copious amounts of lyrics.

• @karlsburg25  6 weeks

More than happy 😃

• @karlsburg25  6 weeks

More than happy 😃 I do music and lyrics . More musicinclined though

• @karlsburg25  6 weeks

More than happy 😃 I do music and lyrics . More musicinclined though

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...