Sunglasses at the ready

Skip to the bottom

• @dragondreams  Feb 13

Are we all geared up for the flood of "OMG my browser has gone all pink!" posts tomorrow? 😉

• @judypie  Feb 13

Does it go pink? I forgot! 😁

• @cblack  Feb 13

Ha! It's already the 14th in Australia, and no pink yet. I think that means I win FAWM, yes? 😝

• @sapient  Feb 13

Uh-oh... It's nearly that time again?
    Must get ready to squint all day...😜

• @wobbiewobbit  Feb 13

haha i just came to the forums to post get your shades out... you beat me to it!

• @valeriecox  Feb 13

Oh god. The wretched day of pink. The only bad thing about FAWM.

• @mikeskliar  Feb 13

@valeriecox - i think you need to write a song with the title 'the wretched day of pink' ! 😀

• @tesla3090  Feb 13

I always forget about it and then promptly sear my eyeballs when I check the site that day.

• @mikeskliar  Feb 14

and its happening!

• @adforperu  Feb 14

Fuuuuuuuuu

• @zecoop  Feb 14

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 😉

(right @adforperu ?)

• @candle  Feb 14

Eee ghads. It gets worse every year.

See You In The Shadows…

(They're the only haven from the hideousness!)

• @pipewrench67  Feb 14

Why do I always forget until it happens.

Trauma, that's why.

• @kovbleu  Feb 14

@pipewrench67 lol.

• @sherrycanary  Feb 14

We should all write a song
    about what is written on our hearts

• @timfatchen  Feb 14

I knew I shouldn't have popped out to get the mail and papers. just LOOK at what's happened to my screen!

• @timfatchen  Feb 14

@sherrycanary writing a song about what's written on your heart might be fine for you, but my heart's lying. LYING I tell you!~ I haven't GOT 28 days!

• @sherrycanary  Feb 14

@timfatchen That isyour song then. You thought you had more time!

• @krayzie003  Feb 14

I always forget about this hideously blinding event lol. Don't forget to write an anti-valentine song in true FAWM fashion.

• @johnstaples  Feb 14

Ahhh...I...LOVE...IT!

• @timfatchen  Feb 14

@sherrycanary All right. It's written. I'll record it and put it up in a couple hours. So there!

• @stephenwordsmith Feb 14

I said on my profile that my preferred pronoun was 'you', and look what candy I was assigned. So thoughtful.

• @tawny249  Feb 14

Oh Gawd. My eyes. They burn.

• @jacobeverettwallace  Feb 14

For Sale: Pair of greenish-blue eyes, 28 years old. Above average vision. Previous owner spent a lot of time in front of computer screens. Good condition. Still glint when happy. May have fringes of momentary outrageous blasts of magenta from FAWMing for 9 years. Can spot cops from miles away. Well-traveled, have seen most of the USA and Scotland. Best offer.

• @rainchaser  Feb 14

It's happening 😎

• @spingo  Feb 14

Wheeeeeeee

• @toms  Feb 14

Love is all around! 😁

• @timfatchen  Feb 14

@sherrycanary and others. Don't plead I didn't warn you. https://fawm.org/songs/94139/

• @mikeskliar  Feb 14

ha, nice tim! mine's not quite as 'meta' tho it does reference that pink shade... https://fawm.org/songs/94158/

• @timfatchen  Feb 14

And what's on _your_ heart? Write a song about it. Now! THere's a challenge thread waiting hungrily:
    https://fawm.org/forums/topic/9139/

• @tcelliott  Feb 14

@zecoop That's not the F words I was gonna use.

• @hornesgiftshop  Feb 14

The longer you look at it, the worse it gets. Fucking hell.

• @theresaj  Feb 14

I think the mighty gods of fawm hate us. Every single year...

• @judypie  Feb 14

Hahaha, I love it! SO VIBRANT!!

• @larryw Feb 14

One more reason NOT to take part in this again! DO NOT remove my profile picture without my permission!!

• @judypie  Feb 14

But Larry! You love songs!!

• @pearlmanhattan  Feb 14

My first fawm, I spent 2 hours trying to "fix my profile picture" on valentine's day.

• @larryw Feb 14

@judypie I may well love songs, but my pet hate is people buggering about with perfectly good websites for no reason! (My real job is in IT, so I see it all the time!)

• @karan  Feb 14

I have a remedy! If you stare at it long enough and then look at a white wall, all is green. And well. 😉

• @hornesgiftshop  Feb 14

@larryw Chill pill, it'll be back as it was tomorrow - California time probably. Or Tulsa Time if we're all on chill pills.

• @larryw Feb 14

@hornesgiftshop I'm chilled 😉 I just hate people messing up perfectly good websites without reason!!

• @tseaver  Feb 14

@larryw Last year I wrote a song about the magenta attack, "Schlock and Awwww". The hook was:

Oh, the fuschia's too bright!
    Can I haz another shade, please?

• @larryw Feb 14

@tseaver i hear you! The fuchsia is indeed too bright

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...