Where/how do you collaborate besides FAWM?

Skip to the bottom

• @seb 1 week

Hi!
    Curious...where/how do you collaborate besides/beyond FAWM? 😀

• @howthenightcame 1 week

Naviar Haiku

Disquiet Junto

• @tcelliott  1 week

I have a collaborator here in town who will come over and bring me a lyric or three to possibly musicify. That's the most common manner of collaborating outside of Fawm and 50/90.

• @howthenightcame 1 week

Good you've got some local inspiration!!

• @dasbinky  1 week

Rarely and poorly. 😀
    I don't do a lot of writing outside of 50/90 and FAWM, mostly because of other competing hobbies. But when I do, it's usually local collaboration and a longer time scale. For better or worse (usually worse) I'm much pickier outside of FAWM.

• @joycamp 1 week

I participate in r/gameofbands and occasionally r/bedroombands

both great places to collaborate.

• @krayzie003  1 week

I've met some great collaborators through Facebook groups and songwriting challenges. Also through keeping in touch with fellow FAWMers via social media.

• @krayzie003  1 week

My latest FAWM song is actually a collaboration with a lyricist I met in a sync songwriting challeng on Facebook. https://fawm.org/songs/92086/

• @siestagal22 1 week

Great topic! I'm on Songstuff.com and have made great relationships with lots of members. My best co-writes are all with online collaborations mostly from that site. I did meet one by networking on a facebook group too. I need to trust the co-writer first so a standing member is safer. Ih ope to make FAWMer relationships this year to grow!

• @driftwood1  1 week

I go to @downfallroad 's house and drink all the beer in his fridge 😋

• @smileymn 1 week

I had a friend come to town a year ago and we wrote songs together over whiskey and cigarettes, then recorded an EP at a local community college recording studio with a friend. Still waiting to release the music though.

• @seb 1 week

Can you all share any Facebook collab group links pls? 😀

• @avidfanman  6 days

I take @sw1n3flu and @zeroshift to a remote location and we have some beers in a room with guitars / drums / amps!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...