I haven't given up...

Skip to the bottom

• @tawalker  6 weeks

Just in case there's anyone wondering why I've only posted one song so far... I haven't dropped out 😝

I knew I'd be busy this month even before I started, but as well as that, one or more family members have been "out of action" with assorted winter ailments since about mid-January... and I've finally caught at least one 😞

If all goes well, I'll be scrambling to catch up within a couple of days, but please don't write me off just yet! See you in a bit...

• @plumptunes 6 weeks

Lotta ballgame left

• @tiller2  6 weeks

Plenty o' time. Skirmishing can work wonders, and can surprise you with songs you didn't know were in you.

• @the3queens  6 weeks

me either. stomach flu. I have just slept 22 out of 24 hours.

• @bootlegger 6 weeks

It's still early. A storm is coming. With a million songs. (Okay more like 12 more). I swear.

• @oblivionratula  6 weeks

No worries, I've only got two posted myself, but a LOT of ideas percolating . . .

• @timfatchen  6 weeks

Skirmishes Are Your Friends.

• @tawalker  6 weeks

Thanks folks πŸ˜€ I’m supposed to be on song 4 by now - maybe I need to do a batch of Eno-esque numbers to get back on track!

• @tawalker  5 weeks

FINALLY... managed to knock out piece no 2 this evening in less than an hour (and it'll probably be obvious 😝 ).

Thought I'd try a multitracked "miniature" for four Stylophone Gen X-1 synths... it's a great little machine, but let's just say: it *really* needs fresh batteries, or the synth gets CRANKY :-0

I'll post it once I can get the tracks into Logic Pro X - this thing is going to need some work to make it sound bearable... working title: "Canon For Deux" (say it aloud!).

• @kissinginpublic  5 weeks

I’m only on two. I only managed two last year though so not a lot to beat 😁 Plenty of Feb left though! If you can do one a day Mon-Fri you’re ahead...

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...