Experimental hip hop / jazz / electronic collaborators?

Skip to the bottom

• @shaunscm Feb 1

I'm curious to see who is available for collaboration on an experimental hiphop record with some jazz, prog and electronic elements.

• @jamkar  Feb 1

I am up for that!

• @pipewrench67  Feb 1

I could through something your way.

• @declan Feb 1

I'm intrigued.

• @standup  Feb 1

If you don't play upright bass, I do, and could send something over to you.

• @netnoise Feb 1

I like both Jazz and Prog a lot (Panzerballett anyone?). I play sax, flute, and wind synth. Let me know how I can contribute.

• @kraftec Feb 1

YES I'm up for it for sure!!!

• @shaunscm Feb 2

Great, thanks everyone, glad you are interested. @netnoise sax and flute could be cool. @standup upright bass could be an awesome addition. Do you have recording capability?

Everyone else, what are your specialties or instruments?

• @shaunscm Feb 2

@jamkar @pipewrench67 @declan @kraftec what are your instruments, or specialties?

• @jamkar  Feb 2

Keys and vocals.

• @tunecat Feb 2

Me! I am in ! I do a bit of everything but listen to som elf my stuff from last year think I am strong on weird rap mixed with other influences spoken lyrics and beats mixed with odd sounds . I play French horn if that's any use

• @tunecat Feb 2

Thanks for the panzerballet link wow that's great. Love Zappa John Zong Steve reich and that kinda thing

• @standup  Feb 2

@shaunscm Uh, yeah, I can record anything in my house. Let me know how you’d like to proceed, maybe send me a track via Dropbox that I can listen to and come up with something?

• @pipewrench67  Feb 2

Guitar & electronic noises, growly vocals if needed

• @netnoise Feb 3

@shaunscm, I have a small home studio so I can record and send tracks.
    @tunecat, glad to share a good band.

• @declan Feb 3

@shaunscm I can do electronics, keys, noise.

• @fulanin Feb 3

This is my first fawm and I have no idea how collabs works, but I'm super interested, can someone guide me? Haha
    I can record guitars, synths, beats and a-bit-of-everything with VSTs.

• @apertome  Feb 3

@shaunscm great idea, I'd probably be interested in contributing something.

I do weird ambient electronic stuff, and I'm doing a viola-centric album this year, so I could throw down some viola parts. Maybe if you have some raw beats I could add some stuff to them. Not sure how you prefer to work.

• @faceofeinstein  Feb 4

I might be into it. I dabble in a little of everything instrument wise and quite enjoy creating hip hop as well. Check out my first track from this year and let me know what you think. Cheers.

• @shaunscm Feb 4

@apertome ambient music and viola sound awesome! I'm still writing, but I'll keep you mind, and if I come up with something I'll send it.

• @shaunscm Feb 4

@faceofeinstein thanks, I'll check out your song.

• @netnoise Feb 15

So @shaunscm , when do you want to work on this? How did you want to go about writing the song?
    By the way, I can vouch for @apertome 's creativity and talent.

• @jamkar  Feb 18

Bump

• @marvsmooth  Feb 19

Do you need any percussion (real or programmed), loops, etc?

• @splittybooms  Feb 19

If nothing else, I've found a forum post full of people to check out, as you all are talking my language 😀
    I'm interested to see what comes of it all.
    I would throw my hat in, but will hold off this time...biting off more than I can chew already.

• @jorgebergeron Feb 19

I'm down for guitar stuff

• @jorgebergeron Feb 19

I thought this thread looked familiar LOL

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...