Scotland

Skip to the bottom

• @roddy  Jan 27

I'm here in Perth. Where are the other FAWMers who are based in Scotland?

• @tootoobee  Jan 27

@zxcvbnm for sure and maybe @samhs? 😉

• @zxcvbnm  Jan 27

@tootoobee is of course right, I'm here, based in the Scottish Borders. Have a great FAWM or Gaw'n yersel Jimmy! 😀

• @calumcarlyle  Jan 28

@themiller and @gerrybhoy are in Scotland, though i don't know if either are planning to FAWM this year! @hannahoreilly has departed these shores, for sunny France. And i am back in Scotland now of course too.

• @jacobeverettwallace  Jan 28

I just got back from almost three weeks in Scotland and had an amazing time there! I played a show in Edinburgh and then traveled up to the highlands all the way through Inverness, Skye, and back down through Fort William, Oban and Port Glasgow. I think I'm forever ruined. The views just south of Fort Augustus and Loch Ness were absolutely breathtaking. Anyway, I live in Texas but Scotland stole my heart. Happy Fawming to y'all! (taught some people in Edinburgh how to say "y'all"-- haha)

• @ayehahmur  Jan 29

Right here in Glasgow. Looking forward to FAWM again, but trying to clear the decks first (and there are only how many days to go???!!!)

• @gerrybhoy Jan 31

Have a good one, think I'll be more of a listener this year.

• @suzimuzi Jan 31

Still here in Edinburgh so hoping to write something this year... See ya all from tomorrow... oh hell, yes TOMORROW!!!

• @themiller  Feb 1

I'm here in the Independent Republic of Muirpark - not so very far from Edinburgh.

• @zxcvbnm  Feb 11

I have nothing to say! Scotland like so often at football were bottom of the page so........... Gerinterem!

• @reilly67 Feb 11

I live in North Lanarkshire kinda between Glasgow and Edinburgh

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...