Hey Bay Area

Skip to the bottom

• @aesthetic72  2 weeks

Davis!

• @gubna 2 weeks

San Francisco! Born and raised!

• @johnstaples  2 weeks

Former Bay Arean! Lived in Redwood City, Mountain View, Santa Clara, San Jose, Campbell, and Fremont! Oh, and I left my heart in SF!

• @elesimo  2 weeks

Hey, @aesthetic72! We're planning a get together (https://fawm.org/forums/topic/9758/), let me know if you're interested in participating.

• @paulhenry  2 weeks

Still interested.

• @aesthetic72  1 week

@johnstaples hey I didn’t know you lived in the Bay Area! I also love Chicago! It would be my next move if the financials/life situation lined up (but they never quite make it).

• @johnstaples  1 week

@aesthetic72 yeah I was there for 11 years back when dirt was still white!

• @lvgd09  1 week

Yep, San Francisco...Mission District.

Oh, Hello! Go Niners!

• @littlespiral 1 week

What's uuuup! Pittsburg/Antioch here, formerly Berkeley, formerly San Jose LOL....

• @lvgd09  6 days

Ok, so here is my list...SF, South SF, San Bruno, San Mateo, San Jose, Santa Rosa, and Heyward.

That was during the first half of my life. I'm in Las Vegas now. Yo Raiders? I can't...I just...49ers.

• @elesimo  6 days

For me it's been Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Oakland, Berkeley and now SF. Touring the Bay! 😁

• @elainedimasi  5 days

Hey Bay Area! Just moved from Long Is-land to Oak-land. This'll be my 2nd FAWM being carried out in a small Bay Area apartment, the 1st being when I was in Berkeley ten years ago.

I feel a little like an expat. For now I'm all like "There's no good pizza here," six months from now I'll be back east visiting and be all like "What's wrong with this place, can't get avocado on a pizza?"

• @paulhenry  22 hours

@elainedimasi. Come up to North Bay & try Mombo's. Though my standard was North End, Boston.

• @elainedimasi  19 hours

@paulhenry Sounds like a good to-do!

North End, Boston was where I'd be in the first week of December, buying boxes of Torrone to remind myself of Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa DiMasi's.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...