Western Washington State

Skip to the bottom

• @pearlmanhattan  Jan 14

I'm in Tacoma, don't travel much, so I can't make the Seattle area gatherings. Who else is here from the Seattle-tacoma area?

• @clydemachine Jan 14

Hey! Seattle reporting in.

• @ralphhogaboom Jan 15

Greets, Aberdeen WA (1 hour outside Oly) checking in.

• @tuneslayer2018  Jan 17

Shoreline, but I don't travel much either sad to say

• @nickurock Jan 25

Lake Stevens checking in! About an hour north of seattle

• @mariamsaba Jan 31

Mountlake Terrace/Seattle. My first time at pretty much everything. Hi!

• @vegansongs Feb 3

Shoreline too! Hi Pacific Northwest Fawmers!

• @cdwoodbury  Feb 4

Just relocated to Port Hadlock, on the Olympic Peninsula. Hello everyone.

• @erucaesounds  Feb 10

Hello from Edmonds!

• @dreamarilyn Feb 10

Hello from the Eastside! 😀

• @saulius Feb 11

Hello from a snowed-in Bothell.

• @elsahay  Feb 12

I'm in Seattle! A bit behind but trying to keep plugging away.

• @trignome Feb 16

Bellingham! I have some music posted on Soundcloud under user name "chemistree"
    If interested in collaborating or sharing music ideas/methods, give a shout!

• @pearlmanhattan  Feb 16

Wow, great to meet you all! Good to see you here! Hope you're all having a GREAT FAWM and hope you'll be back next year. Anyone interested in a meet-up in Seattle sometime - we could have our own FAWMstock in Seattle - maybe Summer 2020? Let's keep in touch!

• @saulius Feb 28

End of my first FAWM is drawing near. I ended up writing a FAWM anthem today, in about 20 minutes. It's a one-take rough cut: https://fawm.org/songs/98611/

• @billwhite51 Feb 28

im 7000 miles southeast of seattle now, but i was born in seattle, and have lived in ridgecrest, holly park, renton, bryn mawr, queen anne, lake ballinger, roosevelt district, ravenna, universty district, view ridge, leschi, capitol hill, fremont, ballard, and wallngford.

• @billwhite51 Feb 28

im 7000 miles southeast of seattle now, but i was born in seattle, and have lived in ridgecrest, holly park, renton highlands, bothell, woodinville, bryn mawr, queen anne, lake ballinger, roosevelt district, ravenna, university district, view ridge, leschi, capitol hill, fremont, ballard, and wallingford. also langley on whidbey island.

• @elsahay  Mar 5

I'm thinking of organizing a FAWM open mic or concert in the next month or two in Seattle. I'm not sure when the FAWM website goes down but hopefully I get things figured out before that happens. Feel free to message me, if you are interested in participating or have ideas about the best format.

• @ceilidh  Mar 11

I'm from Seattle transplanted down to PDX. We go up to Seattle for Folklife each year, and have joined their songwriter circles the last two years (usually one can only perform one song unless you are lucky enough to be at the beginning of the circle).

• @pearlmanhattan  Mar 12

@elsahay the fawm website stays up year round, just gets deserted around April. If you have a Facebook or other social media account you can share it here.

• @elsahay  Mar 21

I started a new thread about the FAWM concert I'm organizing in Seattle on May 5 at 1:30 pm. I hope everyone who can make it to Seattle will consider participating. Details at https://www.meetup.com/SongwritersInS...

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...