All Of My Music Is Now Free

Skip to the bottom

• @petemurphy 1 week

Hey all,

A bit of shameless self promotion, but all of my solo Bandcamp releases are now available free of charge, and on a creative commons licence (which means that you can do pretty much anything you want with it, including editing, sampling, remixing, etc).

Most of my recent stuff is in the experimental / avant garde vein, but I also have rock, pop, and various other styles on there.

The address is petemurphy.bandcamp.com

Cheers!

• @mikeskliar 1 week

let me jump in there and say that while I have not heard every note that Pete's released in the last few years, i have heard some of it and it's brilliant, wonderful stuff! go get these releases, people, show pete some love! 😀

• @petemurphy 1 week

Thank you so much, Mike. That's very kind of you.

• @zecoop  1 week

@petemurphy - I've listened through the latest album twice... So good!! You are such an incredibly inventive and talented artist. 😀

• @pcob1993  1 week

Wow Pete, are you ever THE MAN or what....... fabulous, I've always loved your stuff.. Thank you so much.
    Pearse

• @metalfoot  1 week

@petemurphy Your music is always melodically solid and good listening!

• @barbara  1 week

@petemurphy I'm having a delightful time listening to 'Funland'! You're a talented voice actor as well as musician and sound editor. This one is full of surprises!

• @lvgd09 1 week

@petemurphy Just now listening to songs from "By The Way Of The Devil" and it sounds really good.

• @petemurphy 1 week

Thank you everyone. Very nice of you to have a listen 😀

• @klaus  1 week

Hi Pete! Good to have you back again. I took a listen too. You said everything on your Bandcamp page is free to use. Including those done with collaborators? Or only the ones you've done alone from start to finish?

• @petemurphy 1 week

Hi @klaus ! Nice to see you.
    The only album that isn't free is the collab album I did with Acousticmaddie. All other albums on my Bandcamp page are completely free of charge.
    I hope all is good with you.

• @klaus  1 week

Ok, great. I'm thinking about sampling and chopping your songs and use that as a background for new vocals and stuff in Fawm. Of course, I'll give all the credits.

This is just an idea. I don't know how to use a sampler. 😀

• @petemurphy 1 week

Ha! That sounds great. Yeah, feel free to do whatever you want with any of it 😀

• @rollasoc 1 week

Not stalking you, honest!!!!

Been a fan of Pete's since Go Dark

• @petemurphy 5 days

😀
    You're ace, mister @rollasoc !

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...