So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish...er...Songs & Comments!

Skip to the bottom

• @johnstaples  4 weeks

I love all you folks! Thank you for listening to my music and for your kind comments! Thank you for sharing your wonderful music with me and everyone here! Thank you to the mods and site owners!

(I know FAWM 2021 is scheduled to be erased tomorrow but I just wanted to say "THANKS" one last time!)

• @berni1954  4 weeks

I'm joining John on the gratitude.

I live in a country which is not famous for its command of English so when I play solo or with my band (remember those days?) people can appreciate my music and vocals, but have little idea whether my song lyrics are of any value or not. Now, every year, I get to write for people who will really know the difference between "Baby. Baby I love you" lyrics and something I hope is more profound.

I also get to collaborate with and listen to some incredibly talented people, who, if times (and the system) were different would be top names in the music business. As well as folks who just create for the sheer joy of creating.

So, thanks again fellow FAWMers - you're the best.

See you next year - I hope.
    Fraternally,
    Berni Armstrong

• @nadine 4 weeks

Thanks for making my first FAWM a fun experience. I share the words of both of you.

• @timfatchen  4 weeks

it's always wonderful! Thank you all and We Will Return! (or is that Winter Is Coming now? I have hemisphere dystopia with the FAWM season!)

• @wylddandelyon 4 weeks

Even though it's not very active, I'll be sad when the site is gone! See you next year, or maybe in 50/90.

• @torsten  4 weeks

Yeah! Thanks everybody. I had the greatest FAWM ever. So long... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV26Ap2iIQI&t=8s

• @musicsongwriter  4 weeks

Sincere thank you from me too.

• @emkaydeebee  4 weeks

It’s been a special year this year, so grateful for the space, the community, and the gift of sharing we’ve all given to each other, both in the music creating and in the listening and commenting. Have a good year everyone, and see you in January!

• @spikedirection  4 weeks

great work everybody! see you next year. xxx

• @gm7  4 weeks

It's has been a great FAWM. Thx to all who run and maintain this site...your the best! There has been some really really great songs and lyrics created this year...lots of talented people. See you all next year.
    Jump over to the 50/90 and have a listen.
    Gm7 a.k.a. Garry

• @cts  4 weeks

This has been a very good FAWM and I wish everyone the absolute best. Thank you for sharing your music, lyrics, comments, spirit of community and fun. Take care everyone. It's been real.

• @conorg 4 weeks

Loved doing FAWM for the first time this year, and I will definitely be back next time. Cheers everyone!

• @tcelliott  4 weeks

Both the best and worst Fawm I've experienced since my first year. Thanks.

• @sph  4 weeks

Thank you all - again I learned a lot.

• @aeye 4 weeks

Hope everyone has a great rest of the year! We'll see some of you over at 5090 I'm sure. Until next fawm, keep on making music!

• @zecoop  4 weeks

As it seems to be each year, it was the best FAWM ever... that is because of all of you and how special this place is. Thank you for creating and contributing!! I had such a great time. <3

• @danvaillancourt  4 weeks

Yes! Thank you for an especially nice FAWM season!

• @ianuarius  4 weeks

Thank you all!

See you at fawm.slack.com

• @metalfoot  4 weeks

It was a great year. Thanks everyone for making it so! Now to wait for the Great Shutdown.

• @heid 4 weeks

Thanks, folks! It has been lovely 😀

• @donna  4 weeks

A big Thank You from me as well. 😊 And I hope to see everyone again in February 2022, or perhaps even earlier; the 50/90 is just 2.5 months away.  😎

• @bradbrubaker  4 weeks

Huzzah, all!

• @candle  4 weeks

Yes. Thank you FAWM for everything you all do. You're amazing. See you at 50/90 😁

See You In The Shadows…

• @tamsnumber4  4 weeks

I always love when FAWM opens and am sad to see it close...hope to see everyone in 50/90! Thank you for the support, comments and listens!! Until we create again.............

• @siebass  4 weeks

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu; adieu, adieu, to you and you and you~

• @cts  4 weeks

@ianuarius - can I use my logon here at the Slack site?

• @kenmattsson  4 weeks

Yes, it's been a great year! I stretched in so many ways creatively because of all of your encouragement. I'm planning on hanging out at 50/90 just to keep the mojo lifeline going.

I run a Virtual House Concert series, so feel free to check out that and the other things I'm doing at http://www.kenmattsson.com/music.

• @fuzzy  4 weeks

I love FAWM.
    I also love 50/90.
    I also also love the community in both places.
    See you next year!!!
    (or at 50/90, if you do that)

• @serene123  4 weeks

Bye everyone! It's been a brilliant first FAWM for me.. loved it!

• @shelleroo1  4 weeks

Thank you all for this wonderful experience — my first FAWM! I surprised myself. Such good motivation and encouragement. I'll definitely be back.

• @kissinginpublic  4 weeks

Thanks everyone. Great year. See you all in 2022!

• @ianuarius  4 weeks

@cts you sure can

• @mikeskliar  4 weeks

thanks, everyone!!

its been quite an eventful year, and fawm, and all. thanks for making this a place that continues to nurture all of us in so many ways.

• @wrenarcher  4 weeks

I had to come back and visit one last time before the site reset.

From my little “guitar-wishing-it-was-a-ukulele” fawmling heart... MUAH! Thank you all SO very much for the warm welcome and bringing me into the fold.

I’ll be impatiently waiting next year.

• @chipwithrow  3 weeks

I wonder who will be the very last person to post in this thread?
    Having a set date for closing the site kept more people active here longer, I think. And I've gotten to know more FAWMers a little more closely this year.
    The conversations can continue at 50/90 - hope to see you there!

• @farmyardorchestra 3 weeks

Good bye!

• @kissinginpublic  3 weeks

This is like the bit where the lights are on in the club and we’re still hanging around chatting. The bouncers will get annoyed soon 😁

• @carleybaer  3 weeks

Ahh there's still time to say goodbye! Thanks for a delightful and very necessary FAWM y'all. Next year I hope to be bringing a clarinet to the party! 😁

• @dzdandcunfsd  3 weeks

@kissinginpublic Reading this thread I thought the exact same thing 🤣
    Was a great fawm, hope to see everyone in 50/90!

@chipwithrow I agree with the deadline seeming to keep the place more active. I haven't been here much in the last month or so, surprised to see so many new/active forum topics when I came to archive things and download songs. I'll probably mosey over to 50/90 pretty soon.

• @mardeycranbleson 3 weeks

Ttfn

• @andygetch  3 weeks

Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy...........there be songwriters.

See you when I see you 😉

• @quork  3 weeks

Adios, amigos. Fun times as always. See you in 2022.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...