Silver Singles (spam but fun!)

Skip to the bottom

• account-suspended 2 weeks

Most people forget password sooner or later while logging in their account on Silversingles dating app. If you are among the one, then not to worry as our experienced team of techies stay attentive to address SilverSingles Forgot Password issue. So, don’t hesitate to quickly approach our techies anytime from anywhere. Silver single support is exceptional contrasted with other online dating locales that especially works for singles to find the right dating organizing without standing up to any kind of issue. You essentially need to understand that clients' prosperity and security close by comfort constantly remain the best motivations behind its cleaned technique. For a comparative reason, it anticipates that everybody will show the validness by encountering the point by point survey. On account of this sublime trademark, you never go up against any kind of issues to value the adoring minutes with the SilverSingles or your choice.
    [mod edit: address and spam URL removed]

• @thedutchwidows  2 weeks

I know it's spam, but there is something quite charming about promoting a dating site by emphasising their IT department's skills.

Maximising the amount of minutes spent with the 'SilverSingles' by quickly resolving IT issues. Not sure if that's brilliant or barking, but it could catch on...

• @timfatchen  2 weeks

@thedutchwidows As you've replied on this, I'm a bit reticent to wipe the thread, so I'll just do a bit of quiet editing!

• @thedutchwidows  2 weeks

Sorry @timfatchen! Didn't mean to make life more difficult - just thought it was a funny, oblique approach to spam marketing...!

• @timfatchen  2 weeks

@thedutchwidows Not at all! I thought your comment was both fun and perceptive, so I've left the thread up but edited the title and removed the URL etc. Other mods may yet shoot it down when they wake up, mind you!

• @headfirstonly  2 weeks

There have been so many profiles created recently with this sort of text in them. It's not quite English; most of them read like somebody programmed an AI while they were drunk. If somebody paid for their site to get promotion of this quality, they were—quite frankly—conned.

• @timfatchen  2 weeks

I think they're translations from Hindi via a not very good or not-Hindi-compatible online translator.! let me have a recursive play and I'll come back.!

• @timfatchen  2 weeks

google translate does a reasonable job, so they're not using that!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...