Still listening and commenting - who's with me?

Skip to the bottom

• @chipwithrow  2 weeks

I took a few days off for a small (and very safe, as far as Covid goes) family get-together, and now I'm ready to listen and comment more. I'm going to keep going right up until the site hiatus on April 15, as long as I know who's still around to see my comments. Who's with me?

• @gm7  2 weeks

Yes...did a few listens today.

• @coolparadiso  2 weeks

Im still here but only just!

• @nadine 2 weeks

As most people are gone I'm only listening on demand. I started so back up my stuff and following people outside FAWMin case they redo their songs.

• @johnstaples  2 weeks

Still here! Planning to do a bit of final stretch listening and commenting.

• @musicsongwriter  2 weeks

I'm here, will continue listening and commenting.

• @fuzzy  2 weeks

I'm here, but I think my ears are still burned out and so I probably won't be doing any listening.

• @ianuarius  2 weeks

Yeap, I keep checking the forums daily. 😁

• @metalfoot  2 weeks

I'm still here. Still want to do some more listening and commenting.

• @siebass  2 weeks

Still here, but mostly done with listening. I will always do my best to reciprocate, however, if folks have tracks that still need more love.

• @wylddandelyon 2 weeks

I'm still here! I'll definitely give a listen to anyone who comments on my stuff; it's pretty random otherwise.

• @bradbrubaker  2 weeks

Yup!

• @hmorg  2 weeks

Popping in every now and then.

• @andygetch  2 weeks

Very few and mostly reciprocal comments here. Shifting my focus to the April things.

• @tamsnumber4  2 weeks

I wish my real world would leave me alone so that I could just be here, but I'm trying my best to listen.

• @cleanshoes  2 weeks

I'm still here and planning on doing one last listening marathon before the site closes down.

• @yarimurray  1 week

Still here and still listening. Inching ever closer to that century club (and hearing some awesome music in the process).

• @danvaillancourt  1 week

I have been stopping in and doing a bit of listening and commenting. So many great songs! I plan on being here until the end. 😉

• @gm7  1 week

less and less..but i will get a few more listens in before the 14th... I hope

• @highmountain 1 week

Still around for anyone eager to take a listen and maybe say something.

• @farmyardorchestra 1 week

Still available for musical target practice.

• @sunnymae  1 week

Getting in some last listens before the site goes down.
    Will the Facebook page have all the info for 5090 and other activities going on during the year?

• @chipwithrow  1 week

I'm going to go on a bit of listening and commenting spree today and tomorrow - in fact, I've already started.
    Then, I may write a few songs for the pre-5090 Facebook group. It would also be cool to see some new Forum activity on the 5090 site (although that site gets reset, too, usually a few days before July 4.)

• @musicsongwriter  1 week

Cool idea Chip. I'm still discovering amazing songs here. I'll be missing this site. I've been composing music but not posting it on Facebook. Maybe I post something there too. Will take a look at 50/90 as well.

• @yarimurray  1 week

Happy to still be here with the others folding chairs and sweeping up before the lights go out.

• @unpronounceable 1 week

When exactly is the last hour of availability?

• @mandolinda  1 week

Not making many comments, but still listening. I set up a Bandcamp pagge, and posted new songs on the 50/90 prequel Facebook page, but so far there hasn’t been much interaction on that page.

• @danvaillancourt  1 week

Listening a little more on borrowed time! How many bonus listens can I get before... the... end...

• @mardeycranbleson 1 week

Not me !

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...