Fourth week of March - Who's still here?

Skip to the bottom

• @siebass  7 weeks

Here still; don't hear the crickets quite yet. Trying to throw some discussion topics out there before the big sleep mid-April

• @hmorg  7 weeks

Still here, trying to get to at least 200 comments. Still finding more stunning music.

• @jwhanberry  7 weeks

I'm still here. Apparently I don't have sense enough to be somewhere else. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• @caseewilson  7 weeks

Also still here, working stupid hours and updating demos, commenting and stuff....

• @chipwithrow  7 weeks

Here! I was just checking in to see if someone had started this new thread. Thanks, @siebass!

• @nadine 7 weeks

A bit. Maybe updating some of my demos... checking out the forums. But I'm mostly done with reviewing.

• @coolparadiso  7 weeks

Just got home. Will look around and tidy up try and do a few more.

• @gm7  7 weeks

Yes..some tit4tat to complete .

• @fuzzy  7 weeks

Yes I am right here!

• @kissinginpublic  7 weeks

Here, sort of. I've been remixing and mastering some songs ready for release as an album. In fact, just checking the uploads are OK as I type. I'll be spamming you all with a pre-save link soon ๐Ÿ˜€

Once this is sorted I'll have a bit more time to hang out here for the last few weeks before the reset.

• @vomvorton  7 weeks

Still checking in. And VERY slowly edging towards my comment goal, that I assumed I would have reached weeks ago, but here we are.

• @johnstaples  7 weeks

I'm here until they close it down!

• @psyt 7 weeks

Still here~

• @musicsongwriter  7 weeks

Yes, till the site closes ๐Ÿ˜€

• @andygetch  7 weeks

Also here till closing

• @zecoop  7 weeks

Sticking around until the doors shut. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• @metalfoot  7 weeks

Here till the barman calls for the last orders!

• @kenmattsson  7 weeks

Stopping in occasionally to see what's still up. Went through and made note of all the contacts for people whom I've collaborated with or really found interesting. I really haven't done much with my song I wrote last month. Think I needed to let them marinate for a while and then get back to them. Have some ideas of what else to do.

Also seeing what else is happening here on the forums.

• @mardeycranbleson 7 weeks

Iโ€™m not.

• @scottlake 7 weeks

Finally got my studio cleaned up a bit!

• @danvaillancourt  7 weeks

Still around. Listening/commenting. ๐Ÿ˜€

• @emkaydeebee  7 weeks

Still here for the craic, mainly checking forums now ๐Ÿ™‚

• @edwardsmusic 7 weeks

Yes.

• @roddy  7 weeks

Still, still here.

• @audrey  7 weeks

Me too. Still here. Just finished finally getting through the recommended listening thread, even though I know some have already gone. Just wanted to hear them all. I'll listen to a few more songs before I go, but I'm slowing down now.

• @highmountain 7 weeks

Still riding around.

• @wacha  7 weeks

I'm still here, checking in every day or so to listen and return comments.

• @timfatchen  7 weeks

Not here anymore, other than shooting spammers (but others are doing that better!)

• @tamsnumber4  7 weeks

I am weaving in and out of here, but am still trying to catch up with everyone!!

• @looprication  7 weeks

Fading in and out... also here on FAWM ๐Ÿ˜‰

• @karlsburg25  7 weeks

Been sooooo poorly not been near my mac but i am defo here for more listens folkds

• @tamsnumber4  6 weeks

I have just listened to songs of a few folks on this post and those were some AWESOME songs!! "Listening March" is amazing! Thank you all for sticking around! Maybe we should start a song recommended thread for the folks that are still here.

• @candle  6 weeks

Certainly waningโ€ฆ Started working on my Catharsis album yesterday. Looking at what tracks (all from FAWM 2021) to include & which ones need work. I did put together an album cover tho:

Seems the Muse is still quite active. I've spent the past few days recording new material as I try to test out my new "Live" Jeskola Buzz setup (completely rebuilt from scratch thanks to my laptop meltdown in the 3rd week of FAWM). Otherwise, I'm back at work & enjoying life a little less ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm trying to check in here, but my interest is certainly waningโ€ฆ

See You In The Shadowsโ€ฆ

• @alboe 6 weeks

Still viewing the forum every now and then, I will probably keep doing that until the site goes down. But as usual other commitments have taken over and it's getting so hard to make time to listen and comment to songs so I guess I'm done for that part.

• @tuneslayer  6 weeks

I'm still checking in.

• @gm7  6 weeks

Slowing down a little...a little busy these days also. BUT i will stop by until the shut down on April 14th.

• @berni1954  6 weeks

I'm still here by the skin of my teeth.... Been busy with other things. Funny how during FAWM there are no other things...but they get their revenge once FAWM is over. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• @hmorg  6 weeks

@berni1954 I know the feeling. Most of the listening and commenting I've done in March has been at work (my job entails a lot of sitting around, monitoring stuff, gives me some time to listen). At home there's a lot of things that need doing, I haven't even really touched my instruments in all of March except to install strap locks on a couple of my guitars.

• @sunnymae  6 weeks

Still here. Lurking, listening and working on re writes.

• @berni1954  6 weeks

@hmorg In my case I've been working on an allotment we have acquired in my retirement (lots of things need planting now). Or going for walks with an ad-hoc rambling group I'm part of. Three ten mile walks a week.
    I'm still writing songs, but down to one a week at them moment, written for the "Seasons of the Ukulele" on The Ukulele Underground Forum.

• @tunecat  6 weeks

I'm sort-of here. Want to at least get to 500 listens, and intended to work on a couple of songs.. I'm also really bogged down in other things - but mostly feeling exhausted - don't think its got much to do with FAWM - a little - I was bereft when it finished, but also glad to be out from the pressure.. sadly that's meant I haven't written much since.

• @mistermann  6 weeks

Mostly lurking forums at this point, but I'm going to try to repay any additional comments I receive.

• @quork  6 weeks

Still here, mainly for the forums. Iโ€™ll be here until they pull the plug.

• @chipwithrow  6 weeks

Still here, still listening, still posting on forum - closing in on 300 comments given, and should reach that today or tomorrow. Folks who post in this thread and who are still active in others are whom I listen to.
    Even after 300, I imagine I'll be here until closing time.

• @lyricslinger  6 weeks

Still here although it's been the first time this weel that I've managed to log in

• @yarimurray  6 weeks

Still here and still catching up on listening I didn't have much time for in February. I hope to get into the Century Club before the plug gets pulled.

• @jonmeta  6 weeks

Yes. I feel like I need to keep doing some listening, mostly to people who have written nice things on mine and who are still around, or just who are still around. Would like to hit 300 comments by the time the site disappears.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...