Third week of March - who's still here?

Skip to the bottom

• @chipwithrow  8 weeks

I'll go ahead and start this thread. It's also the Ides of March, by the way.
    I'm still listening and commenting - reciprocating for anyone who listens to me, and listening to those who are still around to see my comments.
    Who's with me?

• @musicsongwriter  8 weeks

Thank you Chip, it is always wonderful to hear your songs and to read your comments. I'm here as long as the site is open 😀

• @vomvorton  8 weeks

Still checking in on the forums etc., still haven't quite reached my commenting goal. Have slowed down but still determined to get there.

• @emkaydeebee  8 weeks

Yes, still here! Enjoying listening and commenting, and still buzzing from comments received - they are so appreciated, all the more so now there’s fewer folk around!

• @zecoop  8 weeks

Things have certainly slowed down here at FAWM, but I am still here, listening, commenting and posting. 😀

• @johnstaples  8 weeks

Yeps! Still here! I continue to enjoy this lovely music!

• @billwhite51 8 weeks

still here in FAWM lockdown.

• @wolfkier 8 weeks

Still here. Still (always) reciprocating visits!
    As are all the people (38 right now) participating in the listen comment reciprocation thread #tit4tat, including 7 new additions just in the last week.
    Come add yourself on the thread list, or just pick off a few names from there (without adding your name) and give them a comment with the #tit4tat hashtag and add how many listen trades you're offering to go with each individual.
    Here's the thread: https://fawm.org/forums/topic/11699/
    Everyone welcome. 29 site open days to go.

• @siebass  8 weeks

Still here, just finished my last collab, still checking things out. Almost done with the experimental thread, and then I think I'll switch to this one for the folks who are still around.

• @fuzzy  8 weeks

Yep, still here!
    I think I'm pretty much finished with the commenting, but I'm gonna keep up with the Forums and continue to update the Century Club list right up until the shutdown.

• @nadine 8 weeks

Slowed down as I received the first stems for mixing. Spoke to some people about collabs, exchanging contact details, preparing chord sheets etc. A few seats are open still. I'm looking forward to arranging and mixing ❤

I think I've listened to nearly all songs of my watchlist, #tit4tat club and recommendation thread that may suit my taste. But I'm here on demand if someone needs feedback. Just spam my profile.

• @candle  8 weeks

Can I say quasi-here? Lurking on the forums, but that's about it, unfortunately. I'm trying to setup my new laptop (now that the old one died in the thrid week of FAWM). Trying to get a new version of my "Live" Jeskola Buzz project working the way I want. Trying a few new things with it, not sure if it'll work, but that's half the fun of playing around with your setup, right?

See You In The Shadows…

• @alboe 8 weeks

Still here but I have been a bit busy. Will try to get some listening and commenting done again the coming days.

• @gm7  8 weeks

I'm here. I have been working on the #tit4tat list ...so far I have 16 of the 38 with 4 listens each. so 21 to go. Don't have to listen to my own😊.

• @petemurphy  8 weeks

Still here. I took a few days off from commenting, due to other things happening, but I started back up this evening. Still aiming to get at least 500 comments (only 50 to go!)

• @mardeycranbleson 8 weeks

Still here, just in the forums mostly though...

• @mistermann  8 weeks

Still here somewhat - work really took me out of the loop this past week but I’m gonna see if I can creep myself into the century club.

• @timfatchen  8 weeks

I'm pretty well out of the loop...some return listens yet to do but Life is back in control. I might yet get to 500 comments too (if @petemurphy can get there, I can!), just need two hours unbroken to listen. I remain amazed at the quality of what I've been hearing and I have a looooong download list, even though soundclouders rarely enable downloads!

• @trolls2 8 weeks

to quote Elaine Stritch "I'm still H-eeeere" have been super busy getting ready to move but still looking to see what's happening here. Hope to have more time after I move this weekend to listen and comment some more before the end of the month. Happy ides of march.

• @stephenwordsmith  8 weeks

I'm checking in from time to time to see if the tie will be broken.

• @timfatchen  8 weeks

@stephenwordsmith Don't bust a gut doing that or you'll end up tie-died.

• @pipewrench67  8 weeks

One foot in the water, trying to comment (occasionally succeeding). Doing the FAWM LIve song circle thing on Sunday https://fawm.org/forums/topic/11909/

Trying to reciprocate comments for people who are still here.

• @cblack 8 weeks

Still here, but feeling very unmotivated as far as commenting goes... I don't want to force the comments, and thus am struggling to comment on purpose. During February, I was listening to what showed up on my stream. Now, there's no new stream songs... Feels less natural now.

• @cblack 8 weeks

Still doing the forum thing though.

• @lennie  8 weeks

Present!
    FAWM is now my main source of listening.

• @hmorg  8 weeks

Still here, trying to get some listening done, but it's gotten busier at work and also at home.

• @fearlessflight2014  8 weeks

I’ve been away but I’m back this week.

• @fonte  8 weeks

I'm still here, dipping in and out, listening and stuff.

• @wacha  8 weeks

I'm still here, listening and commenting.

• @bradbrubaker  8 weeks

Hola!

• @jeustan  8 weeks

Hey all! I'm still commenting.

• @tamsnumber4  8 weeks

I am back in listening, wish this month wasn't so busy

• @highmountain 8 weeks

I'm still around. Lousy at commenting, I will instead repay would be visitors with an increase of their karma!

• @farmyardorchestra 8 weeks

Dito!

• @danvaillancourt  7 weeks

Yes. Still stopping in for some listening/commenting.

• @guatecoop  7 weeks

I’m here, though busier

• @coolparadiso  7 weeks

Yup still here! Im on the road, but sit back every evening and have a listen. Still finding sone amazing stuff.

• @edwardsmusic 7 weeks

Yes. More sporadic though, because of uni commitments.

• @andygetch  7 weeks

My forum activity level dropped severely and listening commenting went to zero for the last week due to a life interruption. However I still am here and plan to be until mid-April when the site goes on hiatus.

• @jonmeta  7 weeks

I'm still here. Trying to reciprocate with everyone who's listened and left comments for me lately. I'm at 250 comments and would like to hit 300, a few each day.

• @opossum 7 weeks

I'm still here! Right up here...in FAWM's attic! Listenin' to some songs and enjoying my stay here! Weather has warmed up a little so I might move outdoors pretty soon. Maybe around April 14 or so when the FAWM attic closes.

• @roddy  7 weeks

Still here 😀

• @kenmattsson  7 weeks

Still here, but slowed down. Have a bunch more songs to listen to, but I needed a break!

• @berni1954  7 weeks

Just about still here. Been a busy week getting to grips with some new software (update of my old Magix Music Maker); working on my allotment; going hiking with our rambler's club in the wonderful spring sunshine we have had this week (about to go back to winter again for a week, says weather man) and keeping family commitments, etc.

But I am still trying to listen to a couple of songs a day, at least in response to comments made on my stuff.

• @chipwithrow  7 weeks

I'm going to bump this thread - I'm also making it my main source for whom to listen to.
    I just passed my 50/90 2020 comment total - I'm at 256. Would like to go for 300 as long as others are around. Perhaps a weekend of FAWM listening and NCAA basketball watching will get me there.

• @johnstaples  7 weeks

I hit my 300 and hoping to hit 400 before the site closes down!

• @karlsburg25  7 weeks

Oh yes i am aiming to hit 400 coments for the first time in my life. getting close now and am here for the rest of March. Shame i been suffering with what we english call the squits for the last week making anything rather difficult to accomplish

• @psyt 7 weeks

I'm still here too. 😀

• @metalfoot  7 weeks

Still here, sort of. I have been extremely busy at work but still listening here and there.

• @sherrycanary  7 weeks

still here

• @kathym  7 weeks

still popping in. I'll be on a couple of times over the weekend and still plan to pop in a few more times before they close the doors.
    Don't forget to save your archives.

• @forrestwolf  7 weeks

Still listening, some

• @gm7  7 weeks

Still working on the tit4tat list..great stuff.

• @guatecoop  7 weeks

Checking in every few days

• @timfatchen  7 weeks

Dead in the water.

• @audrey  7 weeks

Keep telling myself I'm done, but keep coming back to listen to a few more. Can't seem to stop. 😀 This will probably be my last week though.

• @mikeskliar  7 weeks

life got in the way in a bigger and sadder way this week- my wife's mother died. Will have to take a bit of a break from here for the next week or so, but will be back...hoping the end of March and beginning of April there will still be folks here.. (and will be working then on my upcoming bandcamp album too, which i hope to have out in a week or two)

• @wrenarcher  7 weeks

Oh Mike (@mikeskliar) so sorry for you and your wife.

I’m still here, off and on and catch as catch can. Finding some really nice songs still and trying to comment still. I’ve been really busy still with my mother in-law having moved in and trying to fix and work on our modest sized little house to accommodate having her here. I plan to keep coming back though until the reset.

• @tunecat  7 weeks

I had intended to be here - but I haven't managed to be as present as I'd have liked. Thanks so much to all of you who've commented, I hope to get back online and thank you in person, and do some more commenting..

• @sw1n3flu  7 weeks

In / out / shake it all about.
    Yeah here some times...!

• @caseewilson  7 weeks

Still here on and off around the most insane workload... Really feeling the pressure from the 14th April deadline!

• @sw1n3flu  7 weeks

typically here after the FAWM song circle on Sundays.... nice to hear the original versions of the songs performed each week!

• @tcelliott  7 weeks

Isn't time for week four? *ponder*

• @zecoop  7 weeks

@tcelliott - let's go four-th and FAWM for another week! 😉

• @bradbrubaker  7 weeks

Hey-o!

• @bethdesombre  6 weeks

I am! Slower, but still checking/listening.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...