100/180

Skip to the bottom

• @nerdjealous  Feb 13

So are there plans for this year for a 100/180??

Just checking so I can prepare accordingly!

😀

• @tcelliott  Feb 13

The FB group is still there. I'm not sure I'll be participating or not, but if not, I can add an admin or two if there is interest.

• @nerdjealous  Feb 13

Cool I'll be keeping my eye out for it then 😀 it starts in April if I'm right in saying? Plenty of time for the muse to rest it's weary head!

• @andygetch  Feb 13

Focusing my limited creative energy on FAWM right now. Will deal with April, May, and June when they arrive. Hoping to do 50/90 (as I have the last 9 years) however July seems so far away.

• @coolparadiso  Feb 13

I think i will probably either give it a miss or do 1 or 2 that i would have written anyway! Personally I found my enthusiasm for 50/90 was diminished a bit! I probably did it more last time due to lockdowns!

• @metalfoot  Feb 13

Yeah, I don't think I'll do 100/180 this year. Hoping that enough COVID restrictions are lifted that I won't wish to!

Instead I'll do 90/50. 😉

• @wacha  Feb 14

Between FAWM, 50/90, song fight, a biweekly song challenge I do and my Patreon I'm keeping very busy and need to actually finish and release some of these songs rather than write even more.

• @johnstaples  Feb 14

Let's do 1000/10! Hey it is only 100 songs per day. No problem, right?

• @robynmackenzie  Feb 14

@nerdjealous Yes, April 4th.

• @papaooo Feb 15

Fawmling here. 50/90 means...???

• @vomvorton  Feb 15

@papaooo http://fiftyninety.fawmers.org/

It's another challenge that runs from July 4th to October 1st. A lot of crossover with FAWM in terms of the people taking part and the sort of challenges and songwriting games that pop up. Fun to take part even if 50 songs seems like an impossible challenge (I managed it once...)

Last year there were another three months tagged on to the start of the challenge since everyone was in lockdown, but the initial three months were held in a Facebook group instead.

• @adforperu  Feb 15

It's 0.5r, I believe.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...