FAWMlings: do you like the color pink?

Skip to the bottom

• @unpronounceable Feb 4

Just doing the due diligence of fair warning of one of the many FAWM traditions...it’s going to be a very present color in a bit over a week.

I personally love it <3

• @dzdandcunfsd  Feb 4

oh god..........I somehow always forget, thanks it won't be a shock this year 😁 ........well that is still some sleeps away I'll probably forget again

• @jmadison  Feb 4

"Go and get yourself some cheap sunglasses" - ZZ

• @candle  Feb 4

Beware the pink.

See You In The Shadows…

• @metalfoot  Feb 4

Aw, you've spoiled it now. Where's the fun in that? 😉

• @seanbrennan  Feb 4

Well, time to one-up the tradition and tint my profile picture pink when the time comes!

• @dzdandcunfsd  Feb 4

I think it'll still be a surprise. 😁 I remember being warned, oh so what what's a little color I thought hahaha

• @gubna Feb 4

Last year my valentines song was about a suitcase full of dead birds.

• @robynmackenzie  Feb 4

@gubna As all Valentine’s songs should be.

• @rainchaser  Feb 4

I thought that color was fuchsia?

• @unpronounceable Feb 4

@gubna, not sure if I caught that and would LOVE to hear it.

• @johnstaples  Feb 4

• @frenchcricket Feb 4

I like pink but the FAWMtone pink makes me wretch

• @nerdjealous  Feb 4

I was considering changing my profile picture, but then I saw this thread and said 'naw I'll keep it' 😁

An old friend used to buck the trend and use pink text for his MSN handle and text, so I have a soft spot for pink now. Especially since he had an impact on my music making pursuits. Pretty fitting that the guy who inspired me is being lived on thru my profile pic! Pretty much as Northern a guy as you'll get and all ahah 😉

Pink it all up I say!!

• @w1n  Feb 4

Ah the horror, must admit I usually drop that day on FAWM, hurts the eyes it does 😞

• @pearlmanhattan  Feb 4

I think the pink is a nice reprieve from the orange, too be honest, but I've always been a little different and unique. The orange hurts my eyes more.

• @aap Feb 4

This is my first FAWM! What happens?!?

• @headfirstonly  Feb 4

@aap The site gets a one-day-only makeover for Valentine's Day. It's... Well, "garish" is probably a polite way of putting it.

Oh, and our profile pictures go away - we all anxiously await to see what love heart saying we've been assigned this year. It's how we determine whether or not we're in favour or not for the next twelve months. :-p

• @aap Feb 5

That's amazing!! Super exciting stuff.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...