#SongsPrompts on Twitter

Skip to the bottom

• @burrsettles  Feb 1

This year, we've queued up 100 random songwriting prompts that will be posted every 6-7 hours throughout February to Twitter (https://twitter.com/FAWM).

Follow along for some regular daily "fawmspiration!" πŸ˜€

I'm curious how many songs end up growing out of these prompts, so if you use one, please tag it with #songprompts. Cheers!

• @cairobraga  Feb 2

loving the social media this year, @burrsettles and team! thank you so much for your hard work!

• @deannasweidel Feb 2

Love them!

• @adamhill  Feb 3

Thanks Burr, this has been super helpful!

• @stacyswinford2015  Feb 3

I love this! Thank you!!

• @heidiserwer  Feb 4

Love it!

• @mandolinda  Feb 4

Is there a place to find them if you don’t Twitter?

• @singn4supr Feb 5

Thanks so much! These are great springboards. Here's what came out of the inanimate object prompt: https://fawm.org/songs/112664/

• @rollasoc  Feb 5

@mandolinda I've sent you a Facebook PM. (not stalking you, just remembered your name from me administering your request to the Facebook Fawm songwriters who want to post
    group)

• @ustaknow Feb 5

Hey, - just say'n, just say'n, I wish that "report abuse" button was not right next to the "edit" button, Uno? πŸ˜€

• @ustaknow Feb 5

Anyway, - such a rich content year if had nothing when came; I had so much piled up, not sure what to do now. πŸ˜€

• @momentegalerie Feb 11

I love the prompts on twitter - I have no account so I'm grateful there's a twitter-feed-mirroring here on these pages.
    I did two prompts and there are lyrics - but no music to it, YET - will create music and post it with #songprompts.

• @glasscrow Feb 21

I clicked on the random word generator via the tweets and got "peeping pixels"...someone PLEASE write this song!

• @br0th3rh00d Feb 28

@glasscrow that sounds like it should be the follow up to Gentleman B. Rhymer's acid house/flaphop(!?) track Vegetables. Just the phrase, driving beat, and a good bit of horn! Pictures of Noel Coward flying everywhere. Nice melodic dubstep. Or something.

• @br0th3rh00d Feb 28

But on second thoughts maybe not. That sounds awful.

• @br0th3rh00d Feb 28

But I do like the original track I mentioned.

• @br0th3rh00d Feb 28

I have a happy split song anyway.95

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...