Pittsburgh

Skip to the bottom

• @middlec  Jan 27

Hey. Just checking to see if anyone else from Pittsburgh is doing this this year. 😀

• @elainedimasi  Jan 27

My hometown! Mom and Dad live in Hampton Twp / north hills area, where I grew up.

@burrsettles our Founding FAWMer is still in Pgh I believe!

• @elainedimasi  Jan 27

Calling @chrismyth02!

• @burrsettles  Jan 27

Still living in the east end n'at... ✅

• @middlec  Jan 27

@burrsettles based on the address of FAWM you are literally 3-4 blocks from me. 😀

• @burrsettles  Jan 27

@middlec !!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should meet up for a masked, physically distanced howdy in Highland Park, Heth's or Natoli Field or somesuch... 😀

• @chrismyth02 Jan 28

I've lived all around the burgh, friendship, bellevue, currently just west in rochester but looking to move back closer if I can find a house in this crazy market

• @seanbrennan  Jan 28

@deadhead and I did grad school in tahn some years back. I haven't been back in almost five years and I miss yinz.

• @bootlegger Jan 28

My family is from Pittsburgh and I grew up there. They live in the burbs but I spent some time in Swissvale and then Beechview for awhile and went to college at Duquesne. Love the town. Can't wait for the end of the pandemic so I can spend more time there.

• @aflinner  Jan 28

Greater Pittsburgh area, here. 😀

• @middlec  Jan 29

Thanks for dropping a note, all! @burrsettles ....I'm currently housesitting in HP/Morningside but back over in Swissvale at my apartment next week sometime. But yeah, let me see how the month goes and I'll be in touch!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...