Connecticut

Skip to the bottom

• @kathym  Jan 24

Okay, folks from CT - anyone out there this year?

• @zecoop  Jan 24

We spent 13 wonderful years in SE Connecticut, so I always have to stop in and say hello. We lived in two parts of Montville and loved it out there! Happy FAWMing!!

• @rickatfulcrum  Jan 24

Trumbull representing. Let's do this!

• @netnoise Feb 1

East Haddam for 11 more days. Then I'm off to Nashville.

• @kathym  Feb 1

Thanks to that 9 to 15 inch snowfall we are expecting, my place of work closed today and tomorrow, so I should be able to get a couple of songs done, at least.

• @gflatminor  Feb 3

Greetings Nutmeggers!
    @netnoise you're going right into the belly of the songwriting beast!

@kathym I miss snow days! I'm glad to be able to work from home but it mean's I've lost my excuse to spend a day fawming.

• @kathym  Feb 3

@gflatminor I spent almost 30 years at a place and once we all got laptops, that was the end of snow days and getting out early on days before a holiday, but it allowed me flexibility that I sometimes really needed and rarely took advantage of. My current job is one of those that can only be done in person.
    I spent more time fawming yesterday as the snow was coming down, today was filled with interruptions and trying to dig out from about 15 inches of the stuff, so I got very little fawming done.

• @franniezest  Feb 5

hello i'm from central CT! i'm already stressed out about finding time to write this year! but i know last year i was able to get most of it done on weekends so i'm trying not to feel behind already 😀

• @trolls2 Feb 5

i grew up in new haven, went to high school and college in CT.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...