Marylanders!

Skip to the bottom

• @aeye Jan 15

Where are all my FAWMers who love good beer, too much old bay, crabs, the state flag too much and the O's. I know you're out there. It's almost time. 😀

• @siebass  Jan 18

@aeye Reporting in from Silver Spring, ready to do battle once more.

• @monty Jan 18

I'll probably give it another try. I'm just North of Annapolis.

• @metalfoot  Jan 18

I married a Marylander and dragged her out to the bald prairies...

• @siebass  Jan 19

@metalfoot you can take the Marylander out of Maryland, but you can't take the old bay out of the fries...I wonder how old bay poutine works out, eh?

• @aeye Jan 19

@siebass I think you're on to something there. What if you also put old bay hot sauce on it.

• @aeye Jan 19

@siebass also you being from MD the pronunciation of your name just totally clicked in my head lol

• @siebass  Jan 19

Seabass like the fish, though I am a bassist so I do like the "bass" under current, as it were, ha. I do know people that put their clothes in the warsher, and call the plumber when the terlet is stopped up, though.

• @aeye Jan 20

Haha. Go Oryuls! Gotta speak the bawlmerese hon.

• @tigrennatenn Jan 22

Checking in from Silver Spring, first time doing FAWM.

• @siebass  Jan 24

Welcome, @tigrennatenn and fellow Silver Springer. Feel free to ask any questions about the challenge, as everyone here is generally very supportive. I hope you have a great first FAWM!

• @aeye Jan 24

Welcome @tigrennatenn you’ll knock it out of the park I’m sure!

• @heuristicsinc  Jan 25

Hey welcome. I'm still here in EC, planning to FAWM, although I am not an Orioles fan.

• @drivelmonk  Jan 25

Basement studio dude with too many pedals and not enough processing power out here in Rockville, reporting for duty.

• @aeye Jan 25

@heuristicsinc non O's fans are also welcome lol

• @samecircle Jan 28

hi from owings mills

• @standup  Jan 28

I lived in Baltimore for many years (Hampden). Now I'm in NE DC only a couple miles from the border.

And I've showed up for Siebass's open mic in Silver Spring now and then. At least back when you could do such a thing.

• @ginomakesmusic  Jan 28

Former Baltimore denizen here (Charles Village), now residing in Baltimore County (Catonsville). Hope everyone has a great FAWM!! 😀

• @siebass  Jan 28

@standup Those were the days, eh? I'll start 'em up again once we're all safe. Glad to see you here again this year!

• @idragosani Jan 29

Hey everyone, from Germantown! Ready to rock!

• @atrice Jan 29

Looking forward to this year's FAWM.

• @nuchoyce Feb 1

DMV Lets Go!!! Wishing everyone a great FAWM this year!

• @paradoxysm Feb 2

Muurrrrland! fawming from my basement in Music City

• @petra777 Feb 4

Cajun in MoCo reporting for doody.

OMG another G'towner. Holey crapballs on a cracker Batman!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...