Mid-Atlantic: Delaware

Skip to the bottom

• @writeandwrong  Jan 10

This will be the last FAWM in the Mid-Atlantic and then I'll be moving on to the South Central part of the country. It's been awesome here in Delaware though and it will be missed! 💖

• @honeybadgerfolk Jan 11

Hallo! Can you believe that we actually had a real life pre-FAWM meetup in January 2020? That feels like so long ago & we miss seeing everyone 😞

So excited for FAWM 2021!

• @writeandwrong  Jan 12

@honeybadgerfolk , I know!!! Fun time last year and the year before, too! @the3queens and I were just discussing how we went wine tasting for her birthday last year... Craziness... 😟 indeed!! Be glad when this nonsense is over but nice to see familiar FAWMily on here getting ready to meet up again for a month of fun and mayhem! 😀

• @gvgeis Jan 12

HEYYYY, Delaware!! I'm in the smaller/est state this time, but, heyyyy!!! Proud to see this is the first thread in the USA NE Region. 😁

• @the3queens  Jan 26

Is it possible we can have a pre FAWM Zoom? I'm gonna miss our prefawm party, cards against humanity, charades, soup 🍲 😢

• @roblincoln  Jan 30

Hello from the far Northern region known as South Jersey!

• @hoppiern  Feb 1

Hi DE FAWMpeople!! 😊 @honeybadgerfolk my Facebook memory today was a pic taken at a former pre-FAWM gathering at your place. You know, back when we actually knew what each other looked like 😂

• @erinkelsey3 Feb 5

Missing pre-fawm jello shots 😞

• @writeandwrong  Feb 5

@erinkelsey3 me, tooO!!!! 😢😢😢

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...