Who's here this year?

• @jeustan  Jan 10

Hey, I’m back. I moved 10 miles west.

• @toms  Jan 10

TEN MILES THAT'S CRAZY 😁

• @jeustan  Jan 10

TOTAL CULTURE SHOCK!

• @zecoop  Jan 11

I am definitely back and can't wait!! I had shoulder surgery a month back, but should be able to do everything as poorly as I always do. πŸ˜‰

• @elainedimasi  Jan 11

So, my Mom in Pittsburgh sent me a mail-order Zingerman's Deli box as a holiday treat last month. Rye bread and corned beef. This satisfies my honorary Michigan FAWMer standing for 2021.

• @zecoop  Jan 11

@elainedimasi - You're in!!

• @jeustan  Jan 11

@elainedimasi For full initiation, one of us is going to mail you a coney dog.

• @toms  Jan 11

@elainedimasi you have permanent standing merely because of your deep devotion to the alma mater that is the maize and blue. πŸ˜€

• @zecoop  Jan 11

@toms - ...on second thought... πŸ˜‰

• @toms  Jan 11

HA! I knew that would get a rise, @zecoop ! πŸ˜€ S'OK I live in a house divided!

• @guatecoop  Jan 11

Well, I certainly would like to ask for another year of honorary membership. I was born and raised in Michigan.....then moved just before my horrendous teenage years. It’s better that I left before my teens, trust me. 😜

• @splittybooms  Jan 12

i used to live in clinton township. i miss coney dogs...and now i realize i also miss corned beef and square pizza. 😞

• @toms  Jan 12

ALL MERITORIOUS REASONS WELCOME BACK MICHIGANDERS! πŸ˜€

• @splittybooms  Jan 12

...and paczkis.
    ok i'm leaving now.

• @zecoop  Jan 12

I support all Michigan FAWMers and their various allegiances. We are all miFAWMing into the future!! πŸ˜€

• @toms  Jan 13

Paczkis! I still can't pronounce the word correctly, but YEAH. πŸ˜€

• @kovbleu  Jan 18

Hello.

• @downburst  Jan 26

Howdy pardners.

• @kahlo2013 Jan 30

Was in Ann Arbor for 18 years. Now in Madison. Almost moved to Kalamazoo last year but could not tear myself away from the shores of Lake Mendota. I contribute to the Michigan tourist industry by trips to the UP every summer and often write songs during 5090 about Michigan.

• @zecoop  Jan 30

@kahlo2013 - ALMOST moved to my neck of the woods... <sob>

• @resonut123 Jan 30

Here for my 9th FAWM!
    I have a few doctors appointments and a couple treatments in February but I still hope to complete the challenge as I have done the last 8 years.
    Looking forward to getting my FAWM on!

• @zecoop  Jan 30

Hooray for @resonut123 - you’ve got this!! (And that!)

• @philmcmill  Jan 31

Greetings fellow (and almost fellow) Michiganders! Good luck to all.

• @danvaillancourt  Jan 31

*waves* πŸ˜‰

• @stuartbenbow Feb 1

Hi all, I'm back. Facing some challenges, but writer's block doesn't appear to be one. let's do this thing.

• @doglatin  Feb 1

I will be spewing out as many one-take wonders, or blunders, as possible, in between full time work chores. Hopefully I can make the current work-from-home situation work to my advantage. Looking forward to hearing everyone's cool stuff this year!

• @juliska Feb 7

I'm back. Last time I participated: 2011. Does fawm.org still have that feature where one can see a graphic of all the places fawmers are from?

• @zecoop  Feb 7

@juliska - welcome back! 2011 was my first year... I do not think that feature is around, or at least up to date at all

• @wingandwaltz  Feb 7

I’m here! Hi πŸ‘‹

• @juliska Feb 7

Can anyone tell me if there's an area on FAWM that's for instrumental music in search of lyrics? There's one for lyrics in search of music, but I don't see the converse.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...