Ohio, land of corn, corn, and horse chestnuts

Skip to the bottom

• @tawny249  Jan 10

Here's your annual corny Ohio thread. Who else is out there this year? I'm centrally located, but I hear there are a few other places of note in the state. šŸ˜‰

• @guatecoop  Jan 10

Hey there from the north coast!

• @cleanshoes  Jan 10

I'm here! Also centrally located, though originally from the northeast (where there is very little corn!). Glad to be back with you all.

• @sjbatavia  Jan 12

Hey there fellow Buckeyes! I live in Batavia which an eastern suburb of Cincinnati.

• @zecoop  Jan 13

Since my brother shares membership in my State's thread, I'll stop down and say hi to my birth state. Born in Cinci and lived in Cleveland over college breaks, I've been in Michigan most of my life (as well as a good bit in Connecticut). But I love Ohio, and Ohio teams are at the top of my lists (other than my alma mater MSU). I am hoping to have another wonderful vacation down by Hocking Hills again some day when vacations are a thing again. šŸ˜€

• @chasingandromeda  Jan 13

---

• @zecoop  Jan 13

@chasingandromeda - And home to 'Shawshank' prison, correct? šŸ˜€

• @chasingandromeda  Jan 13

---

• @tawny249  Jan 13

@chasingandromeda Mansfield, huh? I know very little about it, other than that it's a stop on the Greyhound route from Columbus to Cleveland. I used to take the bus a lot back in the day. I doubt the bus stop is an accurate representation of the rest of the place. šŸ˜

• @chasingandromeda  Jan 14

---

• @andread  Jan 18

Ciiiiiiincinati (sung to the tune of Oklahoma, the musical) is where I live, work and (B4 Covid) hosted music parties!

• @auditasum  Jan 25

Hi y'all. I'm in Barberton (just south of Akron.)

• @eric Jan 31

Columbus in the house!

• @tawny249  Jan 31

Hi @eric ! Good to see another one! šŸ˜

• @guatecoop  Jan 31

Hi there everyone! Iā€™m in Lorain. I know, @tawny249 , our state seems to be underrepresented for some reason. But, we certainly try to compensate with quality and friendliness!

• @lute4life  Jan 31

Columbus aka Flavortown, or Cow-Town -- I'm here, ready to roll

• @eric Jan 31

I've always liked "C-bus" myself

• @gnashattack  Feb 12

Hey folks, I'm in Cincinnati! Good to see fellow Ohians here.

• @katestantonsings Feb 20

Hi!! I'm from Dayton, Ohio!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...