Illinois

Skip to the bottom

• @cathymc  Jan 10

Hey All! Who's in Illinois? What are you hoping to do for FAWM this year?

• @bradbrubaker  Jan 12

Andersonville in Chicago here!

• @alyxanderjames  Jan 14

NorthCenter in Chicago over here! I am so looking forward to FAWM, even though I think February's gonna be a busy month in general and I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna get it done.

• @leah0k Jan 15

Hey @cathymc - Rock Island here - hoping to make a few songs so I can mix n match them with my songs from last FAWM and make a decent little album at long last.

I don't really have any expectations though, even if that doesn't get accomplished, I am not going to beat myself up. I guess at least one song would be good 😉

What are your goals?

Also hey to @bradbrubaker and @alyxanderjames . Here we all are 😀

• @bnrmx Jan 17

Based out of Des Plaines now, hoping to get at least a couple songs down this yar.

• @tafkavince  Jan 19

Chicago. Planing to try to write a lot. Hoping for some co-writes w/ a friend who I've started a side project with. We are in the process of recording our first single. Hoping to release that soon and move forward with new songs.

• @dugganensis  Jan 19

Urbana. I'm excited to try out some new ego-circumventing tricks to move the process along and work smarter, not harder: word ladders, drum loops, plain old free-writing exercises. Oh, and I got a poetry magnet set for xmas.

• @dreamisover Jan 30

Bradley Illinois

First timer so I'm just aim for 14 songs and see where I end up.

• @johnstaples  Jan 30

About 1-1/2 hours NW of Chicago, almost to Wisconsin!

• @sunflowersummit Feb 1

Hi Chicagoans! I'm in Logan Square. I have my own home studio and can produce/record from here.

• @cathymc  Feb 1

I’m in NW Chicago, and I’m hoping to get an album done to release in late spring or early summer.

@dreamisover my first few FAWMs I got to only four or five songs, then I had a “theme” one year and have gotten to 14 (though sometimes barely) since then. Anything you create will be more than what you had before - good luck!

• @wylddandelyon Feb 1

I grew up in Chicago, though I'm now living in Milwaukee.

• @mcgeerie Feb 2

Champaign. Ready to get weird. What up @dugganensis?

• @ohitsjustjose Feb 2

Albany park, Chicago. Caught wind of FAWM through an article in which a FAWM member was unfortunately made fun of on Jimmy Fallon. Thought I’d give it a shot. Goal? Maybe to work on a collection of Parody music that’s based on being a new parent. Seems easier that way.

• @jbxl3 Feb 3

Chicago made me the musician I am, so even though I'm not there anymore, I'll always be from Chicago. Ready for this!

• @tannerhornsby Feb 4

UCHICAGO REPRESENT

• @heidiserwer  Feb 9

Chicago here... Lincoln Square. Mother Nature held off on her winter plans until February, so not much to do but write new music!

• @estebanlartigue  Feb 9

Chicago Loop! Representing Millenium Park

• @opossum Feb 16

• @punkrockfuneral Feb 16

Northcenter - 25 foot of snow

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...