Want a puppy?

Skip to the bottom

• @dzd  May 4

Cute little gal, dunno about fixed, shots any of that nonsense.....she sits she stays.....blue healer mix, cant take another dog....fuck, I can barely take care of myself...shes nice and already won my heart......been dropped off 20ish miles away and she made it back today.... smells like riverbottom, tad bloody, heh.....other stories...I may keep her

• @dzd  May 4

Revised....its actually a he hahaha,they just havent dropped yet...gonna call him blueC......bluesea or bluesy, he'll take what he can get....bandit and rowdy already have taken to him.....gotta love a dog that knows where a home may be....delete or lock this if feel inclined. has nothing to do with museick.........my new puppy now, poor bastard

• @dzd  May 4

Best shot I could get of this little asshole.....hah, he wont stand still for the camera....yeah...disregard this thread, hes mine... gonna try to not call him coincidence

• @ustaknow May 4

Looks like "Josephine", chasing me down for a wack..., -- it's the teeth, eyes, and fun-killer look in the face 😀 hahahahah!

Can't call'em Josephine though, you'd confuse'em... I like "coincidence" (great name), but to many syllables? Hmmm, start a name my dog contest. Winner gets a M95 Mask worn/signed by the dog 😀

- Are you sure it's a dog and not a badger? May be a hybrid 😀 Them praries out there'll fool yah some times...

-- So, 20 miles... wow, not bad. You may be stuck, -- weird how that works. Dog and girlfriends... go figure! 😀

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...