March Roll Call Week 4 - Who's Still Here?

Skip to the bottom

• @chipwithrow  Mar 22

I can see from the Week 3 thread and other threads that some of you, like me, are still hanging around! In fact, it looks like considerably more of us that last year (for obvious stay-at-home reasons).
    I'm happy when I see reciprocal comments and thank-yous for comments I've given - means they are getting seen. And I'm going to keep on keeping on with the listening, commenting, and forum-ing
    Who else?

• @metalfoot  Mar 22

I'm here! This week my goal is to listen/comment on at least 3 songs a day.

• @jonmeta  Mar 22

I’m working from home (Spanish quarantine) and FAWM is a nice diversion, and an outside connection with people I enjoy. Trying to hit 200 comments with a couple a day. Pathetic totals compared with @metalfoot I know. But I’m here.

• @siebass  Mar 22

Still here; looking for comments on my last collab for How to fall in love with a Murderer; will reciprocate.

It has seemed more busy than previous years at this point, gotta stay entertained and connected somehow 😀

• @johnstaples  Mar 22

I'm here until the Covid-19 gets me!

• @darcistrutt  Mar 22

I'm here still and trying to be a little more active. I've loved seeing "concerts" from FAWMers on Facebook! Keep on keeping on! Thanks for listening.

• @pifie Mar 22

I'm eternal. Doomed to roam the non-space of telecommunications, until the last bit of entropy has gone up. The roots of my desire, placated never are. Time, as I try to cherish it, plunges to the void right down my grasp

Yeah, I'm at home

• @vomvorton  Mar 22

Still checking in, although I think I might be done with commenting now (I reached a nice, round number!)

Hopefully finishing off some older musical projects and starting some new ones to stave off the cabin fever. But mostly not doing very much at all just yet!

• @candle  Mar 22

Still here. Still experimenting with Jeskola Buzz (with some new & updated machines 😀 ). I've sort of fallen off the listening/commenting bandwagon… sorry. Should really get back to that. Still working even though the Rec Centre I work at is closed to the public. Not sure what my local City Senior Management is thinking… but hoping that will change soon.

Stay safe everyone!

See You In The Shadows…

• @ceilidh  Mar 22

Still checking in...put a 2020 COVID-19 reboot of the Bob Dylan classic, Times They are a-Changin' up on my free SoundCloud:
    https://soundcloud.com/cecilia-eng-32...
    And attended my first Zoom virtual song circle hosted by the Portland Folk Music Society last night. Some technical difficulties, but enjoyable nonetheless and FAR better than watching the newsfeeds. Slept through the night afterward, which I haven't been doing for some time.
    Stay well, all!

• @pipewrench67  Mar 22

Lightly, Working on stuff around the house and whatnot.Will probably be doing some kind of virtual live thing in the next week (if I can figure out how).

• @quork  Mar 22

Waves.

• @fuzzy  Mar 22

I think I'm done commenting, but yeah, I'm still here. I'll update the Century Club thread, too, if anyone needs it.

• @stephenwordsmith Mar 22

I'm still here. I've just had a demo updated, and I note that things are just starting to get interesting with @frogspawn and @pointlessaccount...

• @wacha  Mar 22

I am still popping in from time to time.

• @sbs2018 Mar 22

Popping in here, too, while I discover bagpipe EDM, my latest craze, which totally took me by surprise.

• @andygetch  Mar 23

also mostly done commenting (happy to reciprocate) and still checking in.

• @mikeb Mar 24

Just checking in. I see the FB FAWM group messages.

• @eargoggle  Mar 24

Yep

• @guatecoop  Mar 24

I’m here

• @zecoop  Mar 24

Still here!

• @celineellis  Mar 25

Lurking in the back

• @johncrossman  Mar 25

sorta...

• @coolparadiso  Mar 25

im back

• @gardeningangel1  Mar 25

Not interacting much but still browsing the forums to keep my precious sanity away from Twitter. Hang in there, gang!

• @kirjis  Mar 25

Yup, I'm checking in time to time. Spanish quarantine.

• @edwardsmusic Mar 26

Dropping in occasionally; predominantly just lurking.

• @sw1n3flu  Mar 26

Dropped back in after two weeks of crazy work (yes, I work in IT)...

• @psyt Mar 26

I'm still here, and I finally started on the batch of 6 songs for March, with this one: https://melodyklein.bandcamp.com/trac...
    NSFW warning applies as usual (mostly for the covers, but also some suggestive lyrics in there.)

• @gm7 Mar 26

now and then.

• @chipwithrow  Mar 26

Still here - gave my 400th comment last night. I'll continue commenting for any lstens/comments I get, and I imagine I'll keep checking forums. A lot of my life is spent online now - about to film another yoga class to post on our studio website.

• @yam655 Mar 26

Yeah, I'm only here now and then, too.

It looks like I'm going to have to open up my last few songs without lyric transcriptions, as I've been lax on handling that and I said I'd only give myself until the end of the month.

• @roddy  Mar 27

Still here. Lots of time for music now. 😀

• @gubna Mar 29

I haven't been, but I've popped in today! HOWZIT?!

• @amelea Mar 30

I've been wandering around fawm and thought this place was empty! Hadn't been checking the forums. I'm here

• @jonmeta  Mar 30

I will keep checking back from time to time and keep up with the forums and see what online gatherings might be coming.

Just hit 200 comments --yeah, I know, it's a bit like saying I just hit seven minutes on the elliptical; nothing compared to some of the marathoners here. Maybe not much more commenting this year... but I'm always up for reciprocating.

• @johnnycashpoint Mar 30

Yup.

• @stevenwesleyguiles  Mar 30

Yuppers.
    Just checking in once or twice every few days. But in this super weird and wacky time, I like this ability to still be HERE in FAWMland.

• @siebass  Mar 30

Still here, slowly going INsane stuck INside. 8pm today our governor (Maryland) is enforcing the stay the F*ck inside order. Stay safe out there, y'all.

• @aflinner  Mar 31

Still checking in here and there...

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...