FAWM YouTube Mini-Series

Skip to the bottom

• @boxtape Mar 7

Hi All,

I'm a YouTubing musician normally and this was my first year doing FAWM. I decided to vlog and record a lot of what I was doing songwriting wise with my tracks and have started to put it together for a YouTube mini-series.

The first video is out here - https://youtu.be/58AsQdcu6z8 and covers the first week of FAWM.

I hope you enjoy it or find it interesting.

Thanks
    Kat

• @pipewrench67  Mar 7

Nice work, I always appreciate the extra work people into these FAWM additives.Geeat job of showing a snapshot of the process

• @boxtape Mar 7

Thanks! Plus thanks for checking it out, very appreciated πŸ˜€

• @tcelliott  Mar 8

Just watched (in two sittings) and enjoyed it. It's awesome that you're sharing this.

• @ustaknow Mar 8

Great work. It's always a great idea to "journal" that stuff. And, as well get to hear the work from moment #01, two lines, as the 1v1g work, then, to DAW mix.

• @boxtape Mar 8

@tcelliott Thanks! It's a slightly different style than I've done before (video wise) but sometimes you need to get real πŸ˜€

• @jonmeta  Mar 8

I enjoyed that. It's fascinating to get insight into another writer's process, attitude, gear, level of exhaustion... πŸ˜€ I wish I had the courage to put my face on video. Well done you.

• @sbs2018 Mar 8

Must check out during daytime hours when household is awake. Love the idea of this, looking forward to it.

• @boyatheart Mar 8

Very cool. Plus bonus points for using Protools! πŸ˜€

• @alboe Mar 8

This was a pleasure to watch, thanks for posting this.
    Great to get to see other people’s workflow and gear.
    I’m eagerly awaiting part two.

• @sunnymae  Mar 8

Brilliant Boxtape!!! You've inspired me. πŸ˜€

• @boxtape Mar 9

@boyatheart Ah, ProTools is a double-sided beast, great for certain things but over-complicated and non-intuitive at times!

• @boyatheart Mar 10

@boxtape Well Protools isn't the best for MIDI stuff for sure, but for audio editing and standard recordings I find it to be the best. However I've been using it since the late 1990s, so it's really all I know actually!

• @toms Mar 11

You've sure captured a ton of the emotional experience of it! πŸ˜€

• @hoppiern  Mar 11

Nice video!! Thanks for sharing your process - it’s always good to know that even though we are all very different, we are all connected by the desire to create 😊

• @boxtape Mar 15

Thank you for all the lovely responses! The second part is up now - https://youtu.be/nK1AiUdx8Ls

• @alboe Mar 16

πŸ‘πŸ»

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...