March Roll Call Week 1 - Who is still here?

Skip to the bottom

• @siebass  Mar 6

Usually useful to know if your comments are going into the void, or if folks are still here to see and appreciate your thoughts and insights. A bit late to the bandwagon on this one, but, better late than never, right?

Think of this as a roll call, one of us will post another one for next week, usually until the start of April when the crickets take over and Fawm sinks back into the watery depths to await the Leviathan's call next February.

I'm still here and reciprocating comments; I also have one collab to do for March. Who else is still here?

• @ayehahmur  Mar 6

o/

• @fuzzy  Mar 6

Me, I'm here still running the Century Club thread. Going to try to get some more listening and commenting done, too.

• @zecoop  Mar 6

I’m still here and listening to a lot...

• @unpronounceable Mar 6

Still here, with a goal of spending more time listening and commenting than being on Facebook. <3

• @driftwood1  Mar 6

Kevin
    Oops wrong thread...

• @helenseviltwin  Mar 6

Still here

• @cynthiawolff  Mar 6

I’m here at the coolest after party...

• @billwhite51 Mar 6

im here, listening and commenting ,

• @scubed  Mar 6

Still here. Planning on more listening later today.

• @wacha  Mar 6

I am still here. I have been checking in every so often and trying to comment on songs during my morning bus ride.

• @metalfoot  Mar 6

I guess I'm still here?

• @vomvorton  Mar 6

Still here, doing some more listening most days.

• @emkaydeebee  Mar 6

Still here, still listening, still totally buzzing from the whole thing! πŸ₯°

• @boyatheart Mar 6

Yes.

• @celineellis  Mar 6

listening away today

• @psyt Mar 6

Present. 😝

• @hummingbear  Mar 6

Yup

• @karlsburg25  Mar 6

Yeah and gonna be here full on for at least another week !!

• @spunky4455 Mar 6

I've been listening to songs on the "favorite songs" thread.

• @bradbrubaker  Mar 6

Heyo.

• @tcelliott  Mar 6

Not it! Wait...

• @dasbinky  Mar 6

Still listening and commenting!

• @pipewrench67  Mar 6

Still here, I have a show the 13th, so I need to shed for that (something about putting on a good show or something). I'll be popping on occasion and listening and commenting.

Well played @driftwood1

• @brad7a0 Mar 6

Still here as well, listening to tunes

• @mariekevinkmusic  Mar 6

Very much still here. Really enjoying commenting and having people listen to my stuff.

• @owl  Mar 6

Still here and listening/commenting!

• @headfirstonly  Mar 6

Still here, still listening and commenting and (shh, don't tell anyone) even still working - on a super secret collab!

• @splittybooms  Mar 6

Bah, got one comment in before my song player stopped working on mobile...

• @ceilidh  Mar 6

πŸ˜€

• @alboe Mar 6

Still here, will try to do some serious listening and commenting this weekend.

• @sw1n3flu  Mar 6

Present!

• @gm7 Mar 6

Aye, here!

• @sailingmagpie  Mar 6

Still around. Still trying to catch up on comments.

• @candle  Mar 6

Hanging in there, listening to what I can. I think I'm almost caught up on my Watchlist 😁

See You In The Shadows…

• @johnstaples  Mar 6

Still here! Reciprocatin'!

• @doglatin  Mar 6

Yes, still hangin' around.

• @heliosonorous Mar 6

Still here!

• @paulh1237  Mar 6

Here!

• @judypie  Mar 6

Clinging on for dear life!

• @cheezeboy Mar 6

Still here. Need to do some listening.

• @coolparadiso  Mar 6

here !

• @bootlegger Mar 6

Still around. Trying to catch up on mixes of last few songs from my flu that hit last week.

• @sapient  Mar 6

Yup. Still here!

• @davidbreslin101  Mar 6

I've come back after a bit of a crash and a week off to deal with non-FAWM stuff! (Put it this way, come March I'm always amazed that my flat doesn't have cockroaches yet.)

• @dzd  Mar 6

Here!

@driftwood1
    Hah.

• @chipwithrow  Mar 6

Here! Thanks, @siebass, for starting this thread - it will be my go-to for listening and commenting.

• @toms Mar 6

Still here. On spring break as of today! πŸ˜€

• @kahlo2013  Mar 6

Present and will take a look at songs from anyone on this list! Looking forward to it!

• @guatecoop  Mar 6

I’m here and coming @toms way for some listening! I’m in the mood for some loud guitars!

• @kable  Mar 6

Still here, but I keep getting ideas for new stuff to make, so I’m slowly drifting away 😞

• @quork  Mar 7

I'm still checking it, but have had little opportunity to listen to songs. I really do plan to!

• @coolparadiso  Mar 7

funny we replied together @sapient , @bootlegger I seem to remember this time last year sharing albums !

• @coolparadiso  Mar 7

I'm working through listening to 1 song from everyone here. as good as anyway of selecting at least you know they are around. nearly half way, been some beauties already!

• @stevenwesleyguiles  Mar 7

Present. πŸ˜€

• @bootlegger Mar 7

Once I get my stuff together I'll start an album swap thread for those who are left and still interested.

• @jeustan  Mar 7

πŸ‘‹

• @steffan  Mar 7

Every night I get home from work I get stoned and listen and comment! It's been a lovely March! πŸ˜€

• @rainchaser  Mar 7

Still listening but haven't updated my demos yet lol

• @howthenightcame Mar 7

Popping in when I can!!

• @andygetch  Mar 7

apparently

• @mikeskliar  Mar 7

had a crazy busy work week, but I'm here- and this weekend should be able to get to some more listening here, as well as more work on the 'album' i'm working on from the 'best' of the FAWM songs I did this time 'round.. i had a great and productive february, songwriting-wise, and have about 20 songs in contention to choose the best 14 or 15, i think...

• @misterd Mar 7

πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹ Still checking in .

• @edwardsmusic Mar 7

I'm still around.

• @keithcuts  Mar 7

πŸ‘

• @quillwraith  Mar 7

I'm on the site a whole lot less than I was in February, but still here to some extent

• @aflinner  Mar 7

Still checking in regularly, still listening periodically and commenting. πŸ™‚

• @theresaj  Mar 7

Here! I’m behind in reciprocating comments but I’m not going anywhere.

• @jmadison  Mar 7

Here!

• @audrey  Mar 7

I'm here still too.

• @julesbf Mar 7

Still here, listnin and commentin

• @iveg Mar 7

I'm here, but I should be sleeping.

• @boxtape Mar 7

Still here! Want to catch up with some comments πŸ˜€

• @jonmeta  Mar 7

Yes, still here. Slowly listening through my watchlist and to everyone who leaves a comment for me. Not going fast but I'm at 160 comments and am aiming for 200.

• @tsunamidaily  Mar 7

here, but still physically adjusting to a demanding new job. i'm trying to find time to comment now, but i have to sleep for my days off right now to recover from my work week. very frustrating.

• @tawny249  Mar 7

Still here, hoping to listen/comment a bit more. Been extremely tired, partially from the post-FAWM crash. It was inevitable.

• @colgoo Mar 7

Just popped in. I will try to listen to some more songs from you all...especially the ones you did last week!

• @majormajormajormajor  Mar 7

Still around, currently de-zonging. Just brought it down under two pages. We're looking pretty good there.. dunno what's going on with @pointlessaccount if anything?

• @judypie  Mar 7

Haha I just checked out @pointlessaccount. Looks like a big red button that says DON’T PUSH to me! *tries with all her might not to push..*

• @sunnymae  Mar 8

I'm still here listening commenting and downloading my fawm faves for listening material far superior to anything commercial out there or most of it.

• @tamsnumber4  Mar 8

just had a busy week, but I'm ready to check back in!

• @marvsmooth  Mar 8

Checking out songs and busting zongs,
    I’ll tell you straight, that can’t be wrong!

• @majormajormajormajor  Mar 8

@judypie I know, right? That's why I tagged em. Hoping that's a real thing, despite that it's a good way to get no comments at all! [sigh]... Fawmlings

• @majormajormajormajor  Mar 8

@emkaydeebee ah perfect, thank you πŸ˜€, I figured bringing it up might clarify things a bit! Can't wait to hear the results y'all

• @judypie  Mar 8

Thank you!

• @donna  Mar 8

Still flitting like a butterfly here and there. Touching down to listen to songs and comment. Just uploaded a new demo that arrived yesterday.

• @sbs2018 Mar 8

Still here listening to music appreciating new comments.

• @timfatchen  Mar 8

I'm here but here is still Port Augusta devoid of proper internet and I'm not likely back home until THursday now. This means that @frogspawn is also being kept in his formaldehyde bottle.... EDIT for now...dot dot dot....

• @timfatchen  Mar 8

@frogspawn has a one-day win-FAWM-in-March date with @pointlessaccount....

@emkaydeebee @majormajormajormajor

• @andyt13 Mar 8

I'm still poking my head in

• @chipwithrow  Mar 8

Bumping this thread - if @siebass or someone else doesn't beat me to it, I'll start a "March Week 2 - Who's Still Here?" thread tomorrow.
    My birthday is the last day of March - at least one year recently (2017 - I think) I hung in there commenting until then and even a few days after. That was also the last year I saw accumulating snow, too - I live in Florida (Ohio native) and I was in northeastern Pennsylvania that year. It snowed on April Fool's Day!

• @gslade Mar 8

Taking the day off of commenting but I'll be back at it tomorrow.

• @scubed  Mar 8

I haven’t done much listening during this busy weekend, but I plan to dive back in tomorrow.

• @gm7 Mar 8

Still listening and commenting

• @siebass  Mar 8

I'll defer to you, @chipwithrow. Looking forward to more March listening.

• @garlajoie  Mar 9

Still here!

• @eargoggle  Mar 9

Oh yeah still here and checking things out

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...