Who is Nicolas Cage?

Skip to the bottom

• @kahlo2013  5 weeks

Okay.. last week of FAWM.. who is Nicolas Cage? I posted lyrics for the Nicolas Cage skirmish a few weeks ago and today a demo showed up with him as a collaborator!
    https://fawm.org/songs/103600/

Fess up!!

• @judypie  5 weeks

Lol fantastic

• @keithcuts  5 weeks

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 😒

• @jeustan  5 weeks

Oh this is fabulous, I love it. Edit: It's not me, though. Hahaha.

• @nicolascage 5 weeks

I didn't collaborate. I've been in New Orleans. Apparently not laying as low as I had hoped...

https://www.reddit.com/r/NewOrleans/c...

• @judypie  5 weeks

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @kahlo2013  5 weeks

The mystery grows thick with clouded complexities.

• @sbs2018 5 weeks

So funny - LOL!

• @ustaknow 5 weeks

Ah, Nick, you know who you are, you know you do!

• @scottlake 5 weeks

You know, if ti really is Nicolas Cage, he pegged my respect for meta VU meter this month.

• @standup  5 weeks

The plot, of course, thickens.

• @kahlo2013  5 weeks

I am so confused ...

• @misterd 5 weeks

It could actually be Nicholas Cage β€œThe actor” , because many actors do music on the side as as a creative outlet in between their professional work -however there are also a lot of bullshit artists going around too in this era . I give him the benefit of the doubt . I listened to one of his blues songs on FAWM and it was bloody great ! I hope it is Nicholas Cage ! 😎🀞

• @adforperu  5 weeks

"Who is Nicholas Cage"???

How downright disrespectful.

• @oddbod  5 weeks

I'll tell you who Nicholas Cage is...he's the perpetrator of one of the worst Italian accents ever to be attempted on screen -

Captain Corelli's Mandolin

His mandolin hand-syncing was equally authentic πŸ˜‰

• @nicolascage 5 weeks

@oddbod .

When Tim Bevan says, "I have a role for you with Penelope Cruz, can you learn mandolin and speak with an Italian accent?" You say yes.

• @oddbod  5 weeks

@nicolascage Nic, can I call you Nic? I can understand you wanting to be in a movie with Penelope Cruz. She’s a great actor and she’s smart and beautiful. But the Italian accent thing was a lie and nothing good ever comes from lying, although you probably got a big fee I guess. But people made fun of your accent and laughed at you. No one wants that - not unintentionally anyway.
    Best stick to playing Italians with New York accents like Ronny Cammareri.

• @judypie  5 weeks

I feel you Nick!

• @dzd  5 weeks

still can't even think about this without laughing....I need to stop it in public places πŸ˜€

• @judypie  5 weeks

Hhaha it’s been the icing on my fawm cake @dzd 😁

• @dzd  5 weeks

@kahlo2013

that demo about made me pee myself too fkin funny

• @dzd  5 weeks

@judypie I know! told a friend the other day at work he mentioned some nic cage movie......he was unaware of the cageman's blues prowess

• @judypie  5 weeks

Well I hope you played him Kahlo’s collab to prove that HE WALKS AMONGST US!

• @toms 5 weeks

@nicolascage , Tommy Tedesco once told me the same thing about working sessions. "Can you play something Hawaiian?" Of course I can. Cut my teeth on it. Ukulele music is mother's milk. "How about something Spanish now." Tedesco said "of course I can" etc...and played the same damn thing. πŸ˜€

• @nicolascage 5 weeks

@toms they say eighty percent of success is showing up. I say the other twenty is commitment.

• @stephenwordsmith 5 weeks

I hereby commit to showing up.

Success, here I come...

• @toms 5 weeks

@nicolascage 80% showing up, 20% commitment, 93% luck (I can cite exemplary empirical studies for that number), 90% perspiration, 2% nonfat dry milk and other "natural" ingredients, 83.72% math skills, except sometimes it's 100% who you know. I've long admired the fact that you changed your name and wanted to make it on your own merits, at least to the extent that that was possible. That's why I changed mine. Biggest mistake I ever made. Sincerely, Thomas Lincoln Jefferson Buxtehude Adams VI.

• @raygungirls 5 weeks

I would like to simply "Like" this whole thread!
    Thank you...
    Thank you very much... (Nicholas Cage in Honeymoon in Vegas)

• @zecoop  5 weeks

@toms - "But mostly, he's all Labrador retriever!" πŸ˜‰

• @toms 5 weeks

OMG @zecoop best joke of the day!!! πŸ˜€

• @mariekevinkmusic  5 weeks

@toms He....changed his name? You mean, sometimes people are *gulp* not really who they say they are? I... blooming heck....I need to sit down for a minute.

• @ajna1960 5 weeks

@kahlo2013 I can hear an English accent in your collab... πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

• @ustaknow 5 weeks

Ah, derUgo, the "English" don't do gud atalian axcents. So, it is the real Nick Kage.

And NY, NYI? What axcent? Geese's that's racist! Must be from brooklyn, can't be from queens, well, unless English. Right, oohgots a queens there, right?

• @ncoppola 5 weeks

Wow, what is going on here?

I was told by my publicist to come by and see what was going on. Yes, I'd like to know too.

• @kahlo2013  5 weeks

Dang! I am more confused!
    Who is there?
    Who is here?
    Where is reality?
    Nic! Help us!

• @standup  5 weeks

I hope Burr isn’t fielding calls from a law firm.

• @stephenwordsmith 5 weeks

Nic sues; Burr settles.

• @wobbiewobbit  5 weeks

@stephenwordsmith hahaha

• @wobbiewobbit  5 weeks

can i make my guess of who it is... i think i know... oooh it feels like that part of cluedo where you make your declaration and reach for the black envelope. @????, in the Studio, with the microphone! anyway if ladbrokes were running bets on it i know who my money would be on!

• @ustaknow 5 weeks

@stephenwordsmith - that's the funniest thing I've read at FAWM to date. Kudos to you... well done. πŸ˜€ hahahahah!

• @scottlake 5 weeks

I have ruled out @errol , if the message he left on my soundboard can be believed.

• @wobbiewobbit  5 weeks

i really think i know. i want to declare, is that ok?

• @wobbiewobbit  5 weeks

oo oo oo can i say can i say? is it place your bets time?

• @johnstaples  5 weeks

@wobbiewobbit I am ready for the Big Reveal! Please speculate!

• @wobbiewobbit  5 weeks

ok! that's enough for me! basing my guess on the demo for @kahlo2013 's song my money is firmly on ......
    @klaus

• @klaus  5 weeks

@wobbiewobbit Yes, yes. I'm all the rage.
    I'm Nicolas Cage!
    Was it the catchy chorus that gave me away?

• @wobbiewobbit  5 weeks

yay yes was very you πŸ˜€
    i win i win!

• @kahlo2013  5 weeks

@Klaus!!! Really? Perfect!

• @judypie  5 weeks

Is this mystery really solved?? Yaaaay!

• @gm7 5 weeks

Somebody knows..let's cage the Nicolas

• @toms 5 weeks

@klaus I personally refuse to believe it. I will always believe in The Nick. There is no evidence that can sway me. Also, remember when Casey Kasem was here? Next you are going to try to button that bubble, but I refuse to accept that! Or this!!!! So!!! There!!!!!! πŸ˜€

• @dzd  5 weeks

yeah I don't believe it @klaus .......the cage can't be caged!

@stephenwordsmith too funny!

• @ncoppola 5 weeks

The answer to the question asked, what was in my pocket while driving Eleanor?

One raging erection, of an attitude.

What else would any red blooded man or woman bring, when driving Eleanor? You know, I think I may just write a song about that. Well, maybe next year.

- Cheers

PS: no more back seat driving as me, it could get unintentionally out of hand.

• @wobbiewobbit  5 weeks

@ncoppola well now i AM confused, the plot thickens....

• @ncoppola 1 week

I never sanctioned that, https://pitchfork-com.cdn.ampproject....

I do make it rain in the desert. However, only when I am with Eleanor. Yes, then things will get wet.
    https://images.unsplash.com/photo-153...

• @ncoppola 1 week

I'll have to speak to her about that. It's not flattering at all.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...